Octofur events

Old October 4th 05, 12:53 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default Octofur events

This is going to be a busy month! The Jellicle Ball is coming up on the
17th. I believe the WFCC is planning to have a party sometime this month
(before the Ball?), Mme. Anais' Acquisition Day and Louise's Purrday are
all this month.

In addition I'm thinking that we might want to schedule my formal
wedwink to handsome Sir TV this month as well.

What would everykitty think about this:
* WFCC schedule your party for whatever date works best for you (before
the Jellicle Ball? After?)
* Jellicle Ball on the 17th
* Right after the Jellicle Ball everykitty could teleport to Paris for a
pre-wedwink party at the Eiffel Tower
* From Paris we could teleport to Arifurzona for the wedwink - maybe on
the 24th? That's my male human's purrday so he should be distracted and
not notice if I and my housemates have teleported out of the house.
* Following the wedwink we could all teleport to the wedwink reception. We
could do that at my Villa in France, or at my mountain place, or at Lake
Louise (since it was so beautiful last time).
* Louise and Anais, would you like to have your own parties or celebrate
your specials days at one of the other events this month? We can do
whatever would have the most meaning to you.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cleopatra
Old October 4th 05, 04:04 AM
Rebecca

Don't furget abowt a kitten shower fur Jasmeeen!

Jasmeeen: whut kindz uv fings duz yoo need fur yurownself or fur da kittinz?

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old October 4th 05, 05:02 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:53:32 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:
* Louise and Anais, would you like to have your own parties or celebrate
your specials days at one of the other events this month? We can do
whatever would have the most meaning to you.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cleopatra

I finks dat Louise an myseff shud haff owr party on da weekend befur
da Ball at Lake Louise. Louise, what do you fink?????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/4/2005 12:01:19 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 4th 05, 06:10 PM

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:04:10 +0000, Rebecca wrote:

Don't furget abowt a kitten shower fur Jasmeeen!

Jasmeeen: whut kindz uv fings duz yoo need fur yurownself or fur da kittinz?

Rebecca

Oh, that's right! How could I have forgotten?

When and where would you all like to do Jasmeen's shower?

Cleo

Old October 4th 05, 11:40 PM
meee

Well, why don't you alle telaport to Pawstralia fur my kitten showr. The
kittenz are comin furry soon, i think. Ifn you visit me, I cin take yew
allaround, show yew the bigred rock, anna harbour bridge, an we could go
catchin fishes onna barrier reef!!! an whateffer you think the kittenz need,
some telaporters would be good, so they can visit me when they get new
homes. And white socks-maybe all you knitting kitties could knit some white
socks fur them, i would love fur them to haf nice white socks to keep their
feet warm!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

Old October 5th 05, 01:09 AM
Sylvia M.

"meee" wrote in message
Well, why don't you alle telaport to Pawstralia fur my kitten

showr. The
kittenz are comin furry soon, i think. Ifn you visit me, I cin

take yew
allaround, show yew the bigred rock, anna harbour bridge, an we

could go
catchin fishes onna barrier reef!!! an whateffer you think the

kittenz need,
some telaporters would be good, so they can visit me when they

get new
homes. And white socks-maybe all you knitting kitties could

knit some white
socks fur them, i would love fur them to haf nice white socks

to keep their
feet warm!

I'll bring som kitten nip to put inside the x-tra wite socks.
I unnerstand they wunt know abow nip till a bit owldur, bu yu kin
save them furr laytur, an tu giff tu each adopter, later.

Pitoonya

Old October 5th 05, 03:32 AM
Rebecca

Oo, whut a kool ideer! Ize neffur bin to Pawstralia, altho Meowmie haz.

I kan bring lotsa wite yarnz -- Meowmie haz lotsanlots in awl kullers. Wud
yoo like ennee kullers besidez wite? Maybe I'll bring udder kullers
enneeway, an we kan play wif da wunz we duznt uze fur soks.

Rebecca

Old October 5th 05, 03:54 AM
meee

Oooh sounds like fun, annytime meomie tries to knits, i jumps rite in an
kils the woolballs fur her. You has to be reel careful lettin them woolballs
near hoomins wifout properly dispatchin dem-hoomins seems to not fink they
are dangerous or sumfin. Lucky for me, or they'd get bitten many times
over!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. ..

Old October 5th 05, 07:22 AM
Rebecca

Yes, itz a hevvee sponsabilaty bein karetakerz ub hoomins. Dey juss haz no
ideer how much we duz fur dem.

Rebecca

"meee" wrote in message
Oooh sounds like fun, annytime meomie tries to knits, i jumps rite in an
kils the woolballs fur her. You has to be reel careful lettin them
woolballs
near hoomins wifout properly dispatchin dem-hoomins seems to not fink they
are dangerous or sumfin. Lucky for me, or they'd get bitten many times
over!!

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

. ..

Old October 6th 05, 01:10 AM
Adam

* Louise and Anais, would you like to have your own parties or celebrate
your specials days at one of the other events this month? We can do
whatever would have the most meaning to you.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cleopatra

I finks dat Louise an myseff shud haff owr party on da weekend befur
da Ball at Lake Louise. Louise, what do you fink?????

OK!

L.

Lolling: A Series of Recent Events badwilson Cat anecdotes 11 September 7th 05 11:44 PM
Strange Events Tanada Cat anecdotes 17 January 14th 05 05:38 PM
Adoption Events Joe Cat health & behaviour 1 August 29th 04 12:11 PM
UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER Arlene Knop Cat community 401 April 8th 04 03:30 PM