Please wish us luck....!

Old March 28th 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Please wish us luck....!

Lots of bit good luck purrs coming your way.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:f9b6c93dfb0bbf6be0c9c5e262bc8018.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could my company, Dark Tiger, have some good luck purrs? As you
may know, I've been setting up a Production Company for a while. We
currently have a few *major* plans in the pipeline, and this week is
*crunch* time for 3 main projects we've been working on (for what seems
like forever, LOL!)to come to fruition and get given the "green light".

Old March 28th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:f9b6c93dfb0bbf6be0c9c5e262bc8018.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Please could my company, Dark Tiger, have some good luck purrs?

Lots of luck, Helen, and many purrs on their way.

Tweed

Old March 28th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Please could my company, Dark Tiger, have some good luck purrs? As you
may know, I've been setting up a Production Company for a while. We
currently have a few *major* plans in the pipeline, and this week is
*crunch* time for 3 main projects we've been working on (for what seems
like forever, LOL!)to come to fruition and get given the "green light".

Obviously, at the moment, I can't go into details on the projects, but
suffice to say, if they go ahead *EVERYONE* will know about it! I had a
*very* productive final meeting this morning with the organisation that
will be partnering us for one of the projects, and it's now up to my
business colleague to be able to work her magic and pull off the
seemingly impossible task. (She can with a fair wind and good luck).
We'll have a feel for how the first stage has gone when she has a chance
to speak to the guys involved in the USA in a few hours....

The cats are all in a row meditating and meatloafing as hard as they
can...

Please wish us luck!

Helen M

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 3rd 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Much lucky purrs from me and my four! Starting a business is so
hair-pulling, especially in the creative arts--says the writer!

Blessed be,
Baha

Helen Miles wrote:

[...]

PING: Jill: Good Luck Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 1 December 12th 05 06:19 PM
T.S. Cindy - Good Luck to Louisianans! Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 3 July 6th 05 05:11 AM
Please could we have some good luck purrs? HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 29 March 29th 05 12:06 PM
Luck Kitty Rescue xxxxx Cats - misc 0 December 26th 04 10:02 PM
O'Molley-Hercules & Xena....pls, wish us luck! (Long) Andr0meda Cat health & behaviour 16 July 16th 03 09:20 AM