Special Comforting Purrs Needed

Old October 26th 03, 02:29 AM
Cheryl

In ,
Takayuki composed with style:
"Cheryl" wrote:
In ,
Takayuki composed with style:
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened! So tragic, and so
young. It reminds me so much of what happened to Cheryl's only
son earlier this year. I still think about that, and I'll be
thinking about this, too.

I'm touched you remembered my loss in this post. Things like this
bring an anger that doesn't seem to go away. It brings tears out
of no where. But the anger and bitterness doesn't seem to go away.

What I remembered most is how you immediately bounced back. It's
such a terrible thing. Hugs for you, and for Nan too, and Kelli,
who seems to be taking a lot upon herself (religious guilt, funeral
arrangements, and the rest) at such a difficult time.

If I appeared to bounce back, I'm a very good actress. Tak, thanks for
the hugs and kind words. I think anyone who is going through this
knows how to act normal to put up a front. I think my parents are
just now finding out what a front I put up. Coming over two Saturdays
in a row at 1pm to find me still in bed.

Old October 26th 03, 12:58 PM
Jean H

Many Purrs and hugs, I've been down that road
when my son died accidentally 28 yrs ago may I extend my sympathy
to your Friend Kelly. Jean P

"Yoj" wrote in message
Purrs for Kelli and the rest of her family in this very painful time.

--
Joy

"Nan" wrote in message
A dear friend of mine lost her only brother in an auto accident last
night. Josh was only 19, and Kelli is taking it especially hard. I
know that she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as she goes
through this time of grief. Thanks.

Nan

Old October 26th 03, 01:21 PM
Nan

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:58:43 GMT, "Jean H"
wrote:

Many Purrs and hugs, I've been down that road
when my son died accidentally 28 yrs ago may I extend my sympathy
to your Friend Kelly. Jean P

Thank you, Jean. I, too, have been down that road when my husband
died suddenly, although it was a pulmonary embolism rather than an
accident.

Nan
Old October 27th 03, 12:32 AM
Warren O

Nan wrote:

A dear friend of mine lost her only brother in an auto accident last
night. Josh was only 19, and Kelli is taking it especially hard. I
know that she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as she goes
through this time of grief. Thanks.

Nan

Sorry to hear that. I lost my only sister to a car accident when I was
12 and she was 18. It was hard on my mom and dad and I was catatonic for
two weeks. your friend has my deepest sympathies.

Warren
Great gifts for cat lovers at http://www.officiallycute.com

Old October 27th 03, 02:26 AM
Nan

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 00:32:19 GMT, Warren O
wrote:

Nan wrote:

A dear friend of mine lost her only brother in an auto accident last
night. Josh was only 19, and Kelli is taking it especially hard. I
know that she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as she goes
through this time of grief. Thanks.

Nan

Sorry to hear that. I lost my only sister to a car accident when I was
12 and she was 18. It was hard on my mom and dad and I was catatonic for
two weeks. your friend has my deepest sympathies.

Warren

Thank you. It is especially devestating when you don't have a chance
to say goodbye.

Nan
Old October 27th 03, 05:07 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Nan
wrote:

A dear friend of mine lost her only brother in an auto accident last
night. Josh was only 19, and Kelli is taking it especially hard. I
know that she would appreciate your thoughts and prayers as she goes
through this time of grief. Thanks.

Belated comfort Purrs sent.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette