Grant RIP

Old February 24th 05, 06:00 PM
Margaret Fine

Karen wrote:

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

Karen, we're so sorry. You did the most loving thing for Grant by
letting him go although it is so hard to do so. You're in our thoughts
and purrs.

Margaret, Steve, Oliver, and Boone

--
Margaret Fine

Old February 24th 05, 06:01 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:38:58 -0600, Karen wrote:

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

""Rise up slowly Angel -- it is hard to let you go..."
This is so sad -- you tried so hard --my sincere condolences. May he have
a joyful reunion with his predecessors at the Bridge. MLB
Old February 24th 05, 06:02 PM
HRFLTiger

Karen wrote:
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma.

Oh Karen. {{{HUGS}}}

There is nothing I can say apart from I am sitting here in tears
grieving with you.

Many purrs and prayers for you sweet boys passing to the bridge.

{{{HUGS}}}
Helen M

Old February 24th 05, 06:04 PM
SuzQ

by Karen Feb 24, 2005 at 11:38 AM

My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested
euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet
boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

_-------------------------------------------------

Karen,
I'm so sorry. Puurs for your heart and for Grants passage to the RB.

Old February 24th 05, 06:05 PM
CatNipped

"Karen" wrote in message
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet
boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

{{{{{{{{{{Karen}}}}}}}}}}

So there wasn't a hairball, or was that a side effect? Oh gosh, never mind
it doesn't matter, I'm just so shocked. I'm *SO* sorry, purrs to help heal
your broken heart and a candle lit to help Grant find his way to the bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 24th 05, 06:18 PM
Sandra

sorry to hear he didn't make it.

--
Sandra

Old February 24th 05, 06:19 PM
Marion

Karen, I am so sorry. Poor Grant went through so much in the past few
days, as did you.

Although your sweet boy has gone, you'll always have his love and the
warmth of your memories of him. You'll also have the knowledge that you
did everything you could to keep him healthy and give him a happy life.

Marion

Old February 24th 05, 06:34 PM
wafflycat

"Karen" wrote in message
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested euthanasia
not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable I ok'd it.
Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so utterly utterly
miserable. I can't believe though. You never really believe it. My sweet
boy
is gone. Hug your kitties.

Deep and sincere sympathies. I'll light a candle for Grant tonight.

gentle *hugs* helen s

Old February 24th 05, 06:36 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
My beautiful boy had advanced lymphoma. They strongly suggested
euthanasia not bringing him out and he has been so terribly miserable
I ok'd it. Somehow, I really thought maybe that was it. He was so
utterly utterly miserable. I can't believe though. You never really
believe it. My sweet boy is gone. Hug your kitties.

Awwwwwww. I'm so sorry to hear this, Karen! How terrible. Purrs for your
broken heart and for Grant's passage to the Bridge.

Jill

Old February 24th 05, 06:54 PM
Victor M

Karen, I am so very sorry to hear this. Take comfort in thinking that
Grant is now healthy and strong. The rpca gang at the RB will take care
of him for you.

Victor

Grant 2/22 Karen Cat anecdotes 75 February 24th 05 07:11 PM
purrs for Grant Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 February 15th 05 06:55 PM
Grant and Pearl pics Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 6 May 25th 04 01:29 PM
Pearl and Grant Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 16 May 18th 04 07:11 PM
Grant Leaperbutt Karen Cat anecdotes 18 February 5th 04 04:01 AM