We wansta trade

Old December 16th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default We wansta trade

Anyone wantz a gramby. We iz mad kauze her letted six, count dem, six kats
in ourown garage. Her was shofeling snow and den it was so bad her kudn't
do itself.

Deze cats showed up and madez an awful noize. Her took ourown fudz and
litter and putted some ofit in da garage and den letted den cats all kum in
dere. We is al free hissin at dem fru da door. Dey atted our fudz den
klinbed in da box where her putted a blanket. I knowz I haf seen dese cats
fitink in ourown bakyard. Here dey iz all actkink like frenz. O. T. just
beside himself because the cats are where he can't go.

For the first time in 40 years, the snow has defeated me/ Ten minutes of
hard work and you couldn't tell where I had done anything. An inch of ice
underneath and the drifts and the wind just was too much this time. Damn,
that makes me mad!

Old December 16th 07, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yourown hoomin getz purrntz fur bein kind but lozes sum fur lettin dem in
yourown garage... but i think it kuld be wurze she mite haf bring demselvez
in yourown howze, anna dey mita taked ofur your cowch or sumfin... Trudi
witha pointed luk in chester'z direkshun...

Old December 16th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 07:24:03 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Anyone wantz a gramby. We iz mad kauze her letted six, count dem, six kats
in ourown garage. Her was shofeling snow and den it was so bad her kudn't
do itself.

Deze cats showed up and madez an awful noize. Her took ourown fudz and
litter and putted some ofit in da garage and den letted den cats all kum in
dere. We is al free hissin at dem fru da door. Dey atted our fudz den
klinbed in da box where her putted a blanket. I knowz I haf seen dese cats
fitink in ourown bakyard. Here dey iz all actkink like frenz. O. T. just
beside himself because the cats are where he can't go.

For the first time in 40 years, the snow has defeated me/ Ten minutes of
hard work and you couldn't tell where I had done anything. An inch of ice
underneath and the drifts and the wind just was too much this time. Damn,
that makes me mad!

If you have the bucks, a Honda snowblower is what to use; I had one
before I moved into an apartment, and that sucker was so powerful it
cleared everything in sight.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2007 4:14:00 PM