OT WOW

Old July 8th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default OT WOW

Matthew wrote:
between 9 and 10th level hunter with alchemy and herbalism as professions
with secondary skills of cooking and first aid

I'm curious, never having played WoW, but having played the original
Warcraft game. What is the cooking skill for? You poison your enemies
with fish gone bad? ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 8th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
between 9 and 10th level hunter with alchemy and herbalism as
professions with secondary skills of cooking and first aid

I'm curious, never having played WoW, but having played the original
Warcraft game. What is the cooking skill for? You poison your enemies with
fish gone bad? ;-)

To use left over corpse or fish to cook up recipes for health bonuses and
specail abilities

FYI there is a way to posion your enemies with your cooking

Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old July 8th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep ©" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked
Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Ok over Magic head

WOW is world of warcraft it is a online role playing game that has
millions of people as clients

OK. I understand now - just didn't get it - looked like you left off a
link or something (wow is a word in it's own right).

yeppie

But, I cannot say that I am into this sort of game at all. But I did get a
major laugh at the South Park episode that revolved around it.

I saw that one and laughed my ass off about how long people would spend
doing this till it happened to me I sat down at 3 pm yesterday and looked up
and it was 10 pm. All I could say was WTF and turn the game off and try
and stand up. That was a mistake in itself

Old July 8th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Ah yes, World of Warcraft. $15/month to play after you bought the software.
Mandy (daughter), her boyfriend (James) and Jim's brother are all addicted.
Before that it was Never Winter Nights or something like that. They also
love an RPG called Legend of The Five Rings, which is oriental in nature.

Pam S who retired from RPGs this year

Old July 8th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

might be level 5 but when 4 or 5 of them ganging up on you and a level
boss joins in you are a had lad
level 10 is when you get pets
when I got so more time I am going to go back into the lower levels and
gain some more xp and build the money and weapons up might hp is only at
150 so I know I need to do so more but today is my first day of playing

Not bad for one day of play. Mandy has a pet spider. It is just a little
thing, about knee high or so, but promises to become larger. Blackwater
Raiders is the server they use and Rayien is her game name, pouren hunter is
her game. She's at level 29 an part of a guild. She says that she'll help
you as she can.

Pam S.

Old July 9th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

tanadashoes wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Ah yes, World of Warcraft. $15/month to play after you bought the
software. Mandy (daughter), her boyfriend (James) and Jim's brother
are all addicted. Before that it was Never Winter Nights or something
like that. They also love an RPG called Legend of The Five Rings,
which is oriental in nature.
Pam S who retired from RPGs this year

Joel loves Legend of the 5 Rings RPG too - also played the collectable card
game.

Yowie

Old July 9th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Matthew wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked

Yup, I play on the server Eldre'Thalas (a US server) and my lvl 69
Druid Night Elf (Alliance) is Yowie. I also have a lvl 18 Undead
Warlock (horde) called Euphycia on an Australian server, but can't
remember what the server is.

Look for folks in the guilds "Too Drunk to Care" for Alliance and
"Really too drunk to care" on the horde side, and ask for Yowie,
they'll know who I am.

The person known as Scratch Monkey here on RPCA also plays on
Eldre'Thalas, but I can't remember hte name of their toon right
now. Joel is far more addicted than I am, and even the Yowlet likes
playing. Mostly he just likes getting his parent's toons killed by
running them off the end of the world, but hey, he's getting there.

Yowie
It is addicting but annoying when you are low levels remind me of
the part that I hated when I played D & D. I am at he point right
now night elf between 9 and 10th level hunter with alchemy and
herbalism as professions with secondary skills of cooking and first
aid
I keep getting my butt kicked by the grells he server I am using has
only a few players on it so no help till my buddy gets back
online and helps me out

Grells shouldn't be kicking your butt when you are level 9 - they're
only level 5! Have you trained? Have you gotten better armour than
you started out with? I don't know about hunters, but have you got a
pet yet? If so, do you know how to use it?

Yowie

might be level 5 but when 4 or 5 of them ganging up on you and a
level boss joins in you are a had lad
level 10 is when you get pets
when I got so more time I am going to go back into the lower levels
and gain some more xp and build the money and weapons up might hp is
only at 150 so I know I need to do so more but today is my first
day of playing

Its been a long time since I was a little night elf girl at level 5, but if
I recall correctly, grells don't attack unless you attack them first, and
there is no boss grell. Things may have changed of course. At level 9, you
should be well out of hte starting area, where the grells are, anyway. Level
9 should have discovered the inn up the road (forgotten the name) and at
least killing the owls.

Unless of course, you are on a PVP server, they're harder, as the horde like
ganking newbies (and so do allieance, for that matter)

Yowie

Old July 9th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Matthew wrote:
any of you into this. A friend introduced me and now I am hooked
Into what?????

RPCA???? Been hooked for YEARS

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Hooked on WOW (world of warcraft)

all three of my sons play it.... seems to become a way of life after a
while

Sara

You sit down and start to play than you look at the clock and go WTF it is
what time

I sat down and started to play and then I decided I would rather play
with my friends around a table. Still, it is CLOSER to a roleplaying
game than most of the online efforts (other than chat-gaming, which is
a roleplaying game) have been.

--
Will in New Haven
Sunspear who walked the length of Shadows Dance