Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Old October 18th 18, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Datz a lubly choice, Lucy Lu. Kan I innerest yurownself in a matching nekless an korsaj?

Sundance
Old October 18th 18, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Cash rushes over to the counter and asks for 3 old style dance cards.
Filling in his name in a few spots (not too rudely, most left open), he
gifts one to Starr and one to Francesca with a bashful grin. He tucks
his head to the side to see if Ranger or either lady minds an old time
charm item?

Fangu, Cash! I would luf to dance wif you, any time you would like!

[Starr da Dogg wags her gratitude and tucks her dance card into her collar. She also would be delighted to dance with Cash.]
Old October 18th 18, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/17/2018 9:14 PM, cshenk wrote:
ann wrote:

On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail
bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting
for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to
her she'd wear one of everything.

Lucy Lu walks around the boutique looking at all the pretty dresses.
She selects a few to try on and likes the one with brightly colored
flowers and a pale green background.

Iowna accidently bumps into Lucy-Lu

"Oh sorry Lucy-Lu! I'z still deciding gowns. What color did you pick?
I wuz thinkin' a lite chiffon white where my spots of color come
through? Do you see one like dat? I kin ask but you kin see and dey
is all busy wif so many of us!"

Hi Iowna. I didn't see a white chiffon gown when when I was looking but
I didn't look at all the racks. I'll help you look around to find one.
After a few minutes
they fine a few chiffon gowns for Iowna to try on.
Old October 18th 18, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 10/18/2018 1:51 AM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Datz a lubly choice, Lucy Lu. Kan I innerest yurownself in a matching nekless an korsaj?

Sundance

I didn't think of a neklees. That would complete the outfit. I should
also get some new sandals. After looking at several pairs Lucy Lu picks
out pale green ones to match
her dress.

Do you take tunacard for payment?
Old October 18th 18, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 7:45:58 AM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to her she'd wear one of everything.

Ranger comes over to Starr and they check out each aisle. As Ranger finds stuff that he thinks Starr would like he hands the items to her, and she gently takes them in her mouth. They end up with a bright red tail bow, red ear bows, a nice silver necklace, and 2 pair of nice flat shoes. Once they reach the racks of moo-moos, Ranger finds a sedate orange one that fits pretty well over Starr's rather large body, then he finds a silver belt to cinch it in and keep it from flapping all over. They make their way to the checkout, and Starr gently deposits all of her finds on the counter with a minimum of doggy drool.
Old October 18th 18, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Absopurrlootly. Yoo will luk bootiful at da Ball. Let me juss ring yoo up... Heer iz yurown reseet. Yoo kan return enneefing at ennee time if dere iz a purroblem. Fangu an kum agin.

Sundance
Old October 18th 18, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Lubly choices, Starr. Dat moomoo will soot yoo furryvwell. I'll juss ring yoo up... Heer uz yurown reseet. Wud yoo prefur a tradishinul shoppin bag, a doggy bakpak-style bag, or wud yoo like yurown purchhasez delibbered?

Sundance
Old October 18th 18, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 12:17:04 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Lubly choices, Starr. Dat moomoo will soot yoo furryvwell. I'll juss ring yoo up... Heer uz yurown reseet. Wud yoo prefur a tradishinul shoppin bag, a doggy bakpak-style bag, or wud yoo like yurown purchhasez delibbered?

Sundance

[Starr wags her appreciation and noses at the doggy backpack.]
Old October 18th 18, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Furry gud.

[Sundance puts Starr's purchases in the doggy backpack and helps Starr put the backpack on.]

Fangu, an kum agin.

Sundance
Old October 18th 18, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance rushes up]

Ize so sorry I wuznt heer erlier! I see yoo haz fownd owr chiffon itemz. If yoo duznt find a culler yoo likez, let myownself know an I will see whut else we haz.

Sundance