Best Window Seat?

Old December 6th 03, 06:34 PM
MaryL

"Mary" wrote in message
om...

I am thinking of a cat tree, too! (I just moved out a couch and
am rearranging.) Maybe I will look around online before I go to buy.

If you are looking for a good cat tree, I suggest you look at
www.createacatcondo.com. I ordered my cat tree from them, and it is
wonderful -- very solid, sturdy, comes in various configurations, etc. They
definitely aren't cheap, but the price is very reasonable for the quality.
Moreover, the prices include shipping, and their units are delivered fully
assembled. You can see pictures of mine if you scroll down toward the
bottom of pictures in the second link under my signature.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old December 6th 03, 06:54 PM
Cheryl

In ,
Karen composed with style:

I just found that my cats like Chicken and Wheat Germ Petguard. You
might try it.

Yeah, I have already tried feeding them that. They don't like
anything that isn't a shredded consistancy.

Old December 6th 03, 10:16 PM
Mary

"Linda E" wrote in message
. ..

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In ,
Linda E composed with style:

Cheryl,

This works with a narrow sill?

Yes. My window sills are ~2" wide.

cool. thanks!

That's about what mine are too. It looks like a nice, cushy one.

Old December 6th 03, 10:27 PM
Mary

"Mary" wrote in message
om...

I am thinking of a cat tree, too! (I just moved out a couch and
am rearranging.) Maybe I will look around online before I go to

buy.

If you are looking for a good cat tree, I suggest you look at
www.createacatcondo.com. I ordered my cat tree from them, and it is
wonderful -- very solid, sturdy, comes in various configurations,

etc. They
definitely aren't cheap, but the price is very reasonable for the

quality.
Moreover, the prices include shipping, and their units are delivered

fully
assembled. You can see pictures of mine if you scroll down toward

the
bottom of pictures in the second link under my signature.

I love this! Especially because you can design it your self and choose
the colors! Thanks!

Old December 6th 03, 11:04 PM
MaryL

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

If you decide to order from them, you may want to call their toll-free
number instead of just placing the order over the Internet. They are very
good about discussing various combinations and making suggestions. For
example, I had them add a foot to the regular 4-tier height, and they did
not charge any extra. They also adjusted the height of each of the other
poles so that the bed height would still be in proportion.

MaryL

Old December 8th 03, 01:38 PM
Iain & Deb

In article ,
says...
In om,
Mary composed with style:

Any tips on good window seats for kitties that are simple to install
and lightweight and nice for the cat? I expect to go to PetSmart or
elsewhere later today and I would appreciate any advice. It is a
regular sized window. Thanks!

Mine like this one:
http://tinyurl.com/y06x
This online price is better than what I paid in the store for it. Too
bad I already used my free shipping promo earlier this week or I would
have added this. What I like about it is that it is held by gravity
and leverage, and a small velcro strip on the sill. I got some extra
velco from a craft store and can move the window seat to another
window to keep things interesting. A second perch would be better,
though.

We've got the same thing, and it is wonderful. The cats really snuggle
into it.

Deb