We iz ONE!

Old March 1st 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alphonze

Default We iz ONE!

Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz we
iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

Old March 1st 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Awwww... happy purrday kids!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 1st 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Alphonze" wrote in message
Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz we
iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

So pretty-- and so funny! Happy Burpday, little girls!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 1st 09, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 1, 6:21*am, Alphonze wrote:

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Many happy returns!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 1st 09, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Alphonze wrote:
Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz we
iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

They are truly beautiful! Best wishes. MLB
Old March 1st 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Alphonze wrote:

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

Hoppy Purrday, you pretty girls!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old March 1st 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Alphonze wrote:
Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz
we iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

Such pretty girls. Happy purrday.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 1st 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Alphonze wrote:

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

Aww. They still look like teenagers - long, lean, not quite filled out
yet. Happy B'day to the girls!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 2nd 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Alphonze" wrote in message
Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz we
iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. I grilled them some fresh
mackerel fillet and they got some chicken wings to gnaw. Right now
they're snoozing after an energetic session with their new toys.

Birthday pictures:

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2113.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2116.JPG

Oh, what beautiful cats. Happy purrday!

MaryL

Old March 6th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Alphonze wrote:
Naughty: Today, we had special dinnerz. It was fish, and then
chickywings, and then we got fresh catnip mice and a new
flying-toy-on-a-string.

Kiki: Which we needed, cuz you totally destroyed the other one.

Naughty: I had to. It looked at me funny. An dad said this was becuz we
iz havin a burpday today for the first time.

Kiki: Which is odd because we burp every day after dinner.

Naughty: I wonder if there's any moar fish...

* * *

Yes, the LOLkitnz are one year old today. snip

A belated happy purr-day!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek