Purrs for DH and Tank

Old March 9th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA
Default Purrs for DH and Tank

If and when you do get another "friend" for Tank - he might buddy up best
with another male (sorry I don't know how hold Tank is) - when I did pet
adoptions the site catsinternational.org had a good article on this --
here's the link:
http://www.catsinternational.org/art...carefully.html

Christine

"AlisonT" wrote in message
Well I came home from the art show and was greeted by DH, not with a
hug or how was the show honey, but with "you have to do something
about that cat". Apparently Tank has realized that Tigger is no
longer here and then Meowmie went away for the weekend and Tank was
attached to DH like glue. I told him the simple solution was to get
Tank a new buddy but that didn't go over well. DH is still hurting
over Tigger's death and is in the stage of "I"m never getting another
animal ever again". He will relent after time but it took 4 years
after Dunkin the Dog died to get Tank. Poor Tank is lonely.

Old March 9th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"AlisonT" wrote in message
Well I came home from the art show and was greeted by DH, not with a
hug or how was the show honey, but with "you have to do something
about that cat". Apparently Tank has realized that Tigger is no
longer here and then Meowmie went away for the weekend and Tank was
attached to DH like glue. I told him the simple solution was to get
Tank a new buddy but that didn't go over well. DH is still hurting
over Tigger's death and is in the stage of "I"m never getting another
animal ever again". He will relent after time but it took 4 years
after Dunkin the Dog died to get Tank. Poor Tank is lonely.

I felt the same way after my little dog died in 1999. But I wasn't given a
choice. Persia showed up and demanded to be let in and suddenly I had a
cat. I didn't have another pet who missed his buddy terribly, though. I
can only imagine how hard that must be. Purrs for both of you and for Tank
for an easy solution.

Jill

Old March 17th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

AlisonT wrote:
Well I came home from the art show and was greeted by DH, not with a
hug or how was the show honey, but with "you have to do something
about that cat". Apparently Tank has realized that Tigger is no
longer here and then Meowmie went away for the weekend and Tank was
attached to DH like glue. I told him the simple solution was to get
Tank a new buddy but that didn't go over well. DH is still hurting
over Tigger's death and is in the stage of "I"m never getting another
animal ever again". He will relent after time but it took 4 years
after Dunkin the Dog died to get Tank. Poor Tank is lonely.

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

New Fish in the Tank CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 10 September 30th 07 10:11 PM
New fish tank. Gary Cat health & behaviour 12 November 6th 04 03:38 PM
New Fish Tank - update! Gary Cats - misc 0 November 6th 04 12:29 AM
New Fish Tank Gary Cat rescue 2 November 2nd 04 01:10 AM
New Fish Tank Gary Cats - misc 0 November 1st 04 09:47 PM