Been in hospital overnight

Old March 12th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Been in hospital overnight

Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Old March 12th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Christina Websell wrote:
Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Sending purrs for your wellbeing to return soon.MLB

Old March 12th 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

One would think that you would be the person to ask.

Purrs for improvement in your health.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 12th 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Lots o' purrs heading across the pond for you, Christina.
hugs, too,
Christine

Old March 12th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Purrs that you're OK. I hope the ovarian cancer question (I agree, that
should have gone to you) is not relevant.

Hooray for June - she's real friend!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 12th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

June is a treasure of a friend. And you're right, they definitely should
have been asking you about the cancer thing. (I hope this isn't related.)

Jill

Old March 12th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Christina Websell"
Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Oh dear. Purrs lovingly sent to you. I'm sorry to hear of all this
Love
Kyla

Old March 12th 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Girl, look after yourself! We are sending you waves of purrs. Keep us all
in the loop.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 12th 09, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
Don't ask. Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. He should have asked me
maybe.

Maybe he should. Purrs on the way. Your friend June is a real treasure!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old March 12th 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 11, 5:07*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Don't ask. *Once again my wonderful friend June came to the rescue to look
after my cats and chickens.
I only needed to advise her of it and she was there. *She fetched me out
hospital today when there was an 8 hour wait for an ambulance and I was
desperate to get home.
She is as capable as I am to get KFC to feed.

As for myself I am not too well atm and the consultant surgeon asked
everyone around about my health except me. * He wanted to know what was
going on with the ovarian cancer and no-one knew. *He should have asked me
maybe.

I'm sorry and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Candace