Cold, cold weather!

Old January 24th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Cold, cold weather!

she twideta opin da winner diz mornin butted it wuz freezed klozed, hrmph,
OEJ who wuz watin fur it opin
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oh we awl feal sew bad dat yoo awl r habbing sutch horid wethur n git sew
kold.
MRRRRRRT on dat koldkold stuff. n we sned yew awl warming puuuuuuuurrs
Wee awl fea bad fur da OWT cats hoo hab gno plase tew go tew keep warm
We luvz owr frendz Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n owr meowmie luvz
yew awl tew.

itz soo naztee here inna central IL dat da soft haznotted efin opined da
winnerz ta let in fresh owt smellz fur uses fur two whole dayz, OEJ

On Jan 21, 12:12 pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

As da Ministerer ob da Exteeriur I hab too go ouSIDE in effen diss
badbad wether. Butted we, I tak mine dog Hether an mine Daddy Bruce
wiff me to proTEK dem, onlee goes four short woks. An den we come in
an getted WARM.

It iz multsch too cole an misrebul out dere four moss kitties.

So I is ishooing a Winter Yucky Wether Warning. until fourtherrer
notis.

--
Wascal

Old January 24th 11, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der iz purlim wiffa kurtinz gettin myzteree holez in dem, anna soft sayz dey
kollektz duzt, owrz new winnerz willz haffa blindz inside dem so dey can hep
howlde inna in weafur... anna we iz supposedta getz owrz own rum wif floorta
ceelin winnerz, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wull pa gotted sum hevy kurtinz dat hang in da liffingrheum hiz sttdio,
tew keap da heet in in da kold n da kole in wen et gitz hawt in da summur.
dey dunt boffer usses cuz wee kan wook intew da OWT cuz wee hab uh fingy
in da winder dat wee kan wook OWT n wee kan ulso wook OWT in da dinning
rheum fru da blyndz. Luvz, Mosey

kurtinz iz beree irritatin, da soft sayz ifin it wurkz rite der wunt be
anee kurtinz ta irritat uses kitteez, OEJ

On 1/21/2011 12:12 PM, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

We is getting the cold weather you had here now. We are inside kitties,
too. Mommy said it's to cold to open all the curtains so I have to stick
my head between them to see out.

lucy lu for her house

--
Ann

in Connecticut

Old January 24th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Ranger Greykitten wrote:

I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

-15 right now at 4:24 pm Atlantic time. Windy this morning. The bus I
was catching at 9:50 am didn't show up. My face went numb getting back
to my house. Called the transit company and they said the bus was
frozen in a neighouring town, but that one would be along at 10:50.
They run effurry hour here. It was at 10:45 in fact and I almost didn't
catch it. Had to run but the driver was nice enough to back up for me
when I waved frantically at him. The bus was well heated, for which I
was glad.
Sent 2 tuna place applications today and did some shopping. Back home
now working up energy to do laundry by hand. Did some work for Haiti
publicizing petition to allow Aristide back from South Africat. Still
thinking of maybe going there to teach. Every time they start to make
progress towards democracy, an army comes in and destroys it. If
foreigners could keep their armies at home Haiti would be a nice place.

Warmest Regards,
Fred HC
Old January 24th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Meantime, Meowmie is mostly well trained. Iz still got a little wurk to do
cause she do not get up anna feed me until her little buzzing thing says i
kin eat in the morning. *I tried to kill the buzzing thing but den she
didnt
get up at all until Cash woked my daddy2foot! *I gooted mai brekfast late!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Haw haw haw! Neffur gotted up atawl! hahaha!
Ahem.....sorry fur waffin...but a wil bussin fing neffur bussed n yu
neffur gotted fed! hawhawhaw! Dus yu wanna buy a kattulpwod? Cheep?

Harry, waffin.

Harry, yew iz tew sillee. *dew yoo gitz hurrikanes dere? *we dunt heer, but
wee gitz lotza rain..
nope on da *kattulpwod effen iffen et iz cheep. jest be fankful, yew awl git
fudz wen dere r starfing kitties in da OWT hoo dunt git INNY fudz. !!
Mosey

Me wus waffin at thu lady wiffa alarm cwock, notted poor kittiez
starfin!
Sorry, me meen no offence.
I is always wurrid bowt offur kittiez not as lukky as usses n whu ar
inna owt awlda tyme.
Is soso cold heer dat we fink if Miss Sukie had still bin an OWT
kitty dat she wood surely
hav died cos at tymes, da tempurratyoor wus minus 12 an dats cold. Da
Yew Kay has had
da coldest wintur on wekord da news says an we beleef dat.
We neffur often has hurrikanes doe...purrhaps itty bitty tornadoes in
England - a long long way away frum heer.
We jist gets wind, snow, ice n rain...an dats enuff!
Maybe soon we will get inna gardun an get sum nyce sun....I wike sun.

Harry.
Old January 25th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"rafflescat" wrote in message

[...]

=====
Weez got sunny daze an 70teez.
weerd tempyshurz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 25th 11, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:19:10 -0700, MLB wrote:

\Weez jus red nus stori abowt a cat in Wysconsin whoo livs in a tree an
nevr getz down. TuTu

Da cats nayme iz Almond in Madison ifn yu wonts to reed da stori. TuTu

My Paw read dat story to usses, an played da video. Da kitty can come
down if he wants to, him just don't want to. Dat's hard fur me to 'magine.

Sammy
Old January 25th 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:30:33 -0500, cshenk wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote
Ranger
Greykitten's nimble, little paws typed:

Dis morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da
temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Dis iz certainly troo, specially in wite ob da fakt dat you point owt
dat goggies is so dum dey needs a hooman to let dem poop in da Owt!

/Mabel Anne gives a soft GRR while Cash-pup looks sad but amused

Deyz not dumb really, jus kinda set in dere ways. Now Aunti Mabel? She
smart lik us. Iffin it's too cold and wet and stuff, she got meowmie ta
get her a puppy pad tray she kin use inside.

Well, I 'spose dere is some smart goggies, it might just be dat Starr da
Dogg is a 'specially dumm one.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old February 24th 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

a porter slides to a stop next to Wascal. A box slides out the door. In in
are warm scarmes and mittens for all four paws for Wascal and Heather and
for any other cats or dogs that go out to make rounds with Wascal. Piglett
has been very busy since it got cold knitting these.

Old February 24th 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Wilow laughs. Piglett tries ta kill dat buzzy fingie effery dai. Her knokz
it off da bedside tablez efferymornink just afor itself startz a buzz.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
storrmme trysta kill dat buzzin thing onze inawhile, OEJ
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
"Storrmmee" wrote

itz too bad fur yourown doggie dat it kan't learnta uzea litter box,
OEJ...who iz gladta be in efin in diz itti bitti in iz az leazt warm

Oh no! Wez not go dere! Last summer wez had a bad loud storm called a
hurricane anna Cash used *Mai* box! I stood and howled and my well
trained Meowmie tooked it out and changed it. She wuz all wet whenn she
came back in anna Cash wuz lookin purrty bashful fur a bit.

Iz told him later I didn't mind when it's dat wet in the OUT and all that
stuff whippin about anna trees falling down. Effin dat fence inna da
back came down alot anna mai 2foots had ta replace it all.