Big snow coming

Old January 31st 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Default Big snow coming

All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

Old January 31st 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:07:16 -0800, Booker wrote:

Purrz fur yu an yur fambly (an mi fambly in Milwaukee an Northbrook).

Booker

An' fur Unka Gandalf an Lorelei. Dey's in Minnesota an will purrobably
get heavy snow too.

Harri
Old January 31st 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jan 31, 2:55*pm, Amelia wrote:
All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

Wees purrin fur awl of yu inna paff offa dwedful snow storm! Keep warm
n dwy. Cuddle wup!

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 31st 11, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree wentd owt lazt nite ta getsa hoomin fudz beclawz da weather idiot
wuzint sure wheenna ice wuz comin, we haz lotsa kitty fudz, anna der iz
alwayz da hoominz lunchmeatz ifin we can manage ta get alla kitty fudz
eated, OEJ, starin atta kowlde box which haz liverwurst init

Old February 1st 11, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:55:12 -0600, Amelia wrote:

All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

I went to the store on Sunday afternoon, and bought a big bag of food
for Lorelei. And a package of treats, too

It's been snowing here since about 8PM on Sunday evening, and it's not
going to stop until sometime on Tuesday.

The end of my driveway is already piled high with snow from the
snowplow(s). I couldn't drive anywhere if my life depended on it.

We have now reached 5 feet of snow for this winter: more than the
'average' for an entire winter.

And March is the month we 'traditionally' get the most snow

I hate winter, and this winter has been especially bad, with so much
snow, and below zero F. temperatures.
Old February 1st 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:44:01 -0600, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:07:16 -0800, Booker wrote:

Purrz fur yu an yur fambly (an mi fambly in Milwaukee an Northbrook).

Booker

An' fur Unka Gandalf an Lorelei. Dey's in Minnesota an will purrobably
get heavy snow too.

Harri

Thank you

We are getting snow non stop, but where I am, it's kind of on the edge
of the storm, so we should 'only' get about 6 or 8 inches, by the time
it ends tomorrow.

a LOT of places are getting a LOT more snow than where I am.

But, during just this morning's 'rush hour' commute, there were over 400
accidents reported to the State Patrol.

And, those were the ones that were reported. I'm sure there were many,
MANY more 'minor' accidents that weren't reported.

The automobile body repair shops must be VERY busy, this winter
Old February 1st 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Purrs and prayerz fur yew awl tew keap warm, n wee r gunna git uh kold spel
tew heer. weeeee hoap dere iz gnow snow MRRRRRRRT!!! Luvz Mosey

(Gandalf)"

Old February 1st 11, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft waked up erlee today but hersef haz wimped owt anna notted put onna
weafur yet, OEJ, cuddled onna cowch

Old February 1st 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 1/31/2011 9:55 AM, Amelia wrote:
All kitties and humans living in or near the Midwest US, have you all
checked that you have plenty of kitty food and human food on hand? There
is a really big snow storm moving this way. Here in the Chicatgo suburbs
we're expecting between 18 and 20 inches of snow between tonight and
Wednesday morning.

Amelia

We live in the east and we are getting the storm too. Snow today and
snow, sleet , ice Wednesday. We have stocked up on kitty food and human
food so we are okay for now.

All kitties and humans stay safe.

--
Ann