TIGER RB 12/1/14

Old December 2nd 14, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

Default TIGER RB 12/1/14

Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.
Old December 2nd 14, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 12/1/2014 5:49 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.

I'm so sorry. I hope you find just the right pair.

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters

Old December 2nd 14, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Mike Mayers wrote:

Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which
under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge
about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats -
brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.

I'm so sorry - that is so very sad to lose two cats so close together.
Sending more purrs for you and hope you find the right cats to adopt
very soon.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old December 2nd 14, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:49:12 -0800 (PST), Mike Mayers
wrote:

Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.

Oh, so sorry. Good idea to fill the void quickly.
Old December 2nd 14, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Monday, December 1, 2014 5:49:12 PM UTC-8, Mike Mayers wrote:
Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon.

Sending purrs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old December 3rd 14, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/1/2014 8:49 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Jill
Old December 3rd 14, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Monday, December 1, 2014 8:49:12 PM UTC-5, Mike Mayers wrote:
Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.

Purrs for Tiger, and for your broken heart.

Love Wins

A terrible disease came calling
It darkened our home's door
We fought it hard together
Facing whatever was in store.

Now the day has come
It is time for me to go
To the beautiful place called Rainbow Bridge
It is breaking your hearts I know.

Death cannot take away
The beautiful life we've had
Our memories and love are forever
The good times and the sad.

My spirit will always be with you
The love we shared lives on
Cancer can't destroy that
Love's power is much too strong.

Cancer is not the winner
It loses to our love
The cancer will die with me
And our love will live on.

You've given me 9 beautiful lives
And soon a peaceful journey to my 10th
No one could have been loved more than me
Thank you for your final gift.
Old December 3rd 14, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mike Mayers" wrote in message
Tiger stopped eating. The vet found a large lump in his abdomen which
under surgery was found to be inoperative. Tiger was sent to the bridge
about 3 pm this afternoon. I will be looking at a pair of cats - brother
and sister tomorrow. I feel so strange with no cats tonight.
----
So very sorry for your loss.
Glad for your decision to act quickly.

Sylvia