Smokey ate The Quinoa

Old January 9th 14, 01:13 AM
Bill Stock999 Bill Stock999 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Smokey ate The Quinoa

I didn't know she had such a refined palate, although I shouldn't give her too much credit, as she also loves KD. (Kraft Dinner). Both have the same magic dairy ingredient of course, just different varieties. I've been meaning to put her on YouTube to see if I can get her a commercial gig.

She still has her dislike of tube products though, as she still won't touch my Spicy Italian Sausage and thinks Hot dogs should be buried in the litter box. :-)
Old January 9th 14, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Smokey ate The Quinoa

Bill Stock999 wrote:

I didn't know she had such a refined palate, although I shouldn't give
her too much credit, as she also loves KD. (Kraft Dinner). Both have the
same magic dairy ingredient of course, just different varieties. I've
been meaning to put her on YouTube to see if I can get her a commercial
gig.

She still has her dislike of tube products though, as she still won't
touch my Spicy Italian Sausage and thinks Hot dogs should be buried in
the litter box. :-)

And here I won't buy a brand of cat food unless it says "grain-free" on
the can. Furthermore, if I eat a hot dog in front of Roxy, she gets very
insistent about getting her human food tax.

--
Joyce

Whenever you feel anger, you should say, "May I be free of this
anger!" This rarely works, but talking to yourself in public will
encourage others to leave you alone.
Old January 10th 14, 02:05 AM
Bill Stock999 Bill Stock999 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastette View Post
Bill Stock999 wrote:

[...]

Thanks, but she only gets nibbles once in a while and this is her first taste of Quinoa.

She actually has developed some kind of food allergy over the past year, but we think it's the chicken meal in her prescription food. The pet store was more helpful diagnosing this than the vet. We have changed her to a turkey based food and eliminated fish as well and she no longer wants to be a hairless cat.
Old January 14th 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bill Stock999" wrote in message

I didn't know she had such a refined palate, although I shouldn't give
her too much credit, as she also loves KD. (Kraft Dinner). Both have the
same magic dairy ingredient of course, just different varieties. I've
been meaning to put her on YouTube to see if I can get her a commercial
gig.

She still has her dislike of tube products though, as she still won't
touch my Spicy Italian Sausage and thinks Hot dogs should be buried in
the litter box. :-)

Quiona has cheese in? Here its just millet and I know it's good for me (so
is said) but millet is bird seed AFAIK so I'm not eating Quiona atm.
--
Bill Stock999

Smokey not doing well... Magic Mood Jeep © Cat anecdotes 14 April 23rd 08 10:35 PM
RIP Smokey Randy Cat anecdotes 48 April 11th 07 03:52 AM
Smokey - RB Sam Cat anecdotes 54 March 4th 07 04:37 PM
Smokey the D*g Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 12 April 17th 05 05:23 AM
My Mom, Smokey and Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 March 23rd 05 06:46 AM