Uthur Waiz tew hulp Catz n Dogz

Old April 15th 12, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default Uthur Waiz tew hulp Catz n Dogz

http://www.freekibblekat.com

Goe tew diz site n rite r rong da cats n dogs get der kibbles.
Et wuz started bai uh teenage hoomin gurl
Mosey, hooz meowmie Kyla pwayz effer dai.

Old April 15th 12, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

http://www.freekibblekat.com

Goe tew diz site n rite r rong da cats n dogs get der kibbles.
Et wuz started bai uh teenage hoomin gurl Mosey, hooz meowmie Kyla
pwayz effer dai.

Meowmie jus scored a big bag of kittah and doggie kibble we can eats as
it has wheat but is otherwise gud.

She finded it a home wif a man 2foot who is silver haired and rides on
a 4wheeled thingie. Cash whispered to me that he can't stand up. His
4foot doggies were there and they was so cute! Little pushed in faces
and not much bigger than me! Dey was very friendly too anna said dey
has a kittah at home. I kud smell kittah all about so wuz comfy.

I got bodacious! Dat silver haired man looked so sweet anna he patted
his lap at me. Fur mai first time, i jumped up anna cuddled a stranger
fur a few seconds. (shy grin) I even let a few purrs slip out.

Cash, he jus sat dere wif his big goofy grin anna let his head be
petted ana Aunti? AWW! She laided right down anna let dem pushed in
face little doggies jump around her til they gots tired then she
lickified dem like dey was puppies. Eben for a kittah, it was squee to
watch!

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!

Old April 16th 12, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey =^..^=

[...]

Dat iz AWL sew gud tew heer, yeUP n at iz nise tew see yew post ugin heer.
Luffs, Mosey fur hiz home --off fur uh nap wif our humans.