Pyramid bed

Old October 6th 14, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Pyramid bed

I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored them
all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom.
So a few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on.
I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's tucked up inside
it!
He looks very comfy. :-)

Old October 6th 14, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored them
all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom.
So a few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on.
I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's tucked up inside
it!
He looks very comfy. :-)

Awwww! How sweet! Persia loved her pyramid bed. It was very cushy. I
have not gotten rid of it.

Jill

Old October 6th 14, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored
them all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom. So a
few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on. I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's
tucked up inside it! He looks very comfy. :-)

I've bought Sootie three bed, one an ordinary round soft bed, then one
with just a hood then an igloo. She's ignored all of them preferring a
human bed.

I'll have to try them on the bed as you have, you never know.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Goofy liked the hooded one but i got rid of it. he now has a flat round one
that he uses almost every day.
He has been ignoring his cat condo for several months. I bet if i move it he
will target it.

Old October 14th 14, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored
them all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom. So a
few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on. I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's
tucked up inside it! He looks very comfy. :-)

I've bought Sootie three bed, one an ordinary round soft bed, then one
with just a hood then an igloo. She's ignored all of them preferring a
human bed.

I'll have to try them on the bed as you have, you never know.

Judith

Try it. I thought Boyfie might be out now so I checked. well tucked up in
his igloo/pyramid bed. He never used it until I put in on the bed.

Old October 19th 14, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored them
all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom.
So a few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on.
I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's tucked up
inside
it!
He looks very comfy. :-)

Awwww! How sweet! Persia loved her pyramid bed. It was very cushy. I
have not gotten rid of it.

Jill

Goofy's former bed complete with hanging ball in case he wanted to take a
swipe.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...psd1a5f97d.jpg

I should have kept it, i mean it was washable after all... but now hes got a
pan style that he uses everyday.

Old October 19th 14, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/19/2014 10:17 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
I've bought Boyfie all types of beds over the years and he's ignored them
all. He prefers to sleep on the duvet in the spare bedroom.
So a few weeks ago I put his pyramid bed on top of the spare bed that he
sleeps on.
I just checked he was in before I go to bed myself and he's tucked up
inside
it!
He looks very comfy. :-)

Awwww! How sweet! Persia loved her pyramid bed. It was very cushy. I
have not gotten rid of it.

Jill

Goofy's former bed complete with hanging ball in case he wanted to take a
swipe.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/...psd1a5f97d.jpg

I should have kept it, i mean it was washable after all... but now hes got a
pan style that he uses everyday.

Nice picture of Goofy. Persia's pyramid is a bit more pointy at the
top but yes, it had a little hanging ball toy in case she wanted to take
a swipe at it. I can't say she ever did. Mostly it just seemed to bump
her head when she was turning around in the bed.

I've got some photos of Persia in it. She took to it that little bed
right away. I burned all the Webshots pics to a CD right before they
[Webshots] went kaput. Unfortunately it's hard for me to find exact
photos on the CD. One of these days I'll sort them out and upload them
to another photo site. At least I managed to save them. :-D

Jill