An invitation to a short abventure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th 12, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default An invitation to a short abventure

I belieef I have an abventure to offer to any kitties who might be
innerested.

Next monf is "adopt a pet" month. Aminal shelters all across Catmerica
and Catnada is hafing special adoption events fur a whole month. An dere
is aminal shelters an rescue organizations an mutual support
organizations an needy kitty famblies all over dat needs supplies fur dis
special month.

In order to support dis wunnderfully worthy effort, a bunch of
manufacturers and distributors of kitty stuffz has donated a bunch of
goodies. I haf lots of tons of kitty kibble, gooshy food, snacks,
feathers on a stick, squeaky mousies, jingle balls and crinkle balls,
kitty beds and trees - basically all da basic necessities of being a
kitty. All of dese supplies is loaded into a bunch of trailers in
Catifurnia. We need to get dese supplies to a bunch of destinations in
Catmerica and Catnada. Mine grumpy sisfur Ameliagrump has designed a
wunnerful new autopilot for semitrucks, but dey still need kitties to
monitor dem. And to make da while fing even more of an adventure, dere is
a bunch of wild raccoons who is trying to steal da fudz out of da trucks.

So I needs volunteer kitties to help me drive da big trucks across da
country, and to help distribute da goodies where dey is needed, an to
help me keep on da lookout fur da raccoons.

Who is willing to help me wif dis?

Harri

invitation to facebook page Bridget[_4_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 11 02:01 PM
Invitation to a bewinking Harri Roadcat Cat community 51 October 17th 09 12:30 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 04:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM