Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere?

Old May 7th 04, 03:22 AM
Rebecca

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Youze furry gud looking kitties.

Oh, fangu! Is dere pichers ub youze sumware we kin see dem? If youze are
innerested, Meowmie recently added sum pichers ub her old kitteez dat went
to da brij alreddy. Sundance members Jennifer a liddul bit, but I didn't
know eedur ub dem.

What it often means is that perhaps a kitties got three legs instead of
four, or perhaps the kitty is deaf or has only one eye or somefing like
that. Just a little bit different from the other kitties.

Yes, I figgered owt it muss hab to do wit my used-to-be-eye and my funnee
leg. But eben wit doze, I git arown as gud as my bruffur Sundance.

BUT it doesn't mean youze can't do effuryfing that a supposedly
nonhandicapped kitty can do, youze just might do it a little bit

differently
is all.

My Meowmie tells udder hoomins dat wen I run, sumtimes itz more like a hop
becuz ub my funnee leg.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Oh yes, before weze forget - hi, hi, hi there to youze both

Hihi yourownselves.

--
Rebecca
Pix in the Cats album at http://tinyurl.com/3djsq