Uncle Bruce askus to Purr for da Hors

Old October 9th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncle Bruce askus to Purr for da Hors

Jon Henree issa horse datiss goin to dabridge neow. Uncl Bill anna
Uncl Bruce was talkin about him been a great runnin hors anna dat hiss
peepl kept him like a big kittee aftr heee was thu runnin. Becuz dey
wuved him like dey shudda.

Hee wuz over thirty yeerz ol anna had been wivin wike a king for ovr
twenny. Wee shud purr for his run to dabridg anna for hiz peepl wut
luvd him.

Lotsa horeees wiv wit barn kittees. I nevr had a horsee in r barn but
John Henree wudda bin welcom. Weeshud purr for enny kittees or goats
or uver frenz in his

Dat izza all I ken get dem to typebite. Between da Yankees anna John
Henry, der isn' much dey wanna doo but sit atta Kitchen table an drink
wile turkey.

Wascal, da barncat

--

"The silence of a falling star lights up the purple sky
And while I wonder where you are I'm

Hank Williams from "So Lonesome I Could Cry

Old October 9th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wascal, you stay outta dat wile turkey, it kin make yourownlfz crazy.
Although watchin any bazeball rite now kin make yourownselfz krazy. Piglet
knowing how drinking the hoomans stuff can make you feel sick. She got in
wine once and drank too much. A half drunk cross eyed cat is a sight to
behold. Put her in the kennell until she got over it.
ps.com...

Old October 9th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 9, 8:56 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
owrz howze iz purrin, Tiger

Tank you. Uncl Bill typebited dis befor he way downon our couch an
sleep.My Daddy, Winnie's Uncle Bruce, issa typebitin four mee.

The long cool-down is over,
And John Henry is running again.
He's running for the finish line, the winner's circle,
Like always.
He's runnign to the Rainbow Bridge.
Watch him run.

Wascal

--

Will in New Haven wrote in glegroups.com...

[...]

Hank Williams from "So Lonesome I Could Cry- Hide quoted text -

Old October 10th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Purrrrrrrsssss fur John Henry. Meigh he runrunrun fast ana shur with
da wind inna hiz mane ana lottza sweetfeed and green grazz weighting
fur him wen he desidez he'z hungree.
Ralph, for his clowder

snif
Lurking Anti

Old October 25th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize 2 weeks late or more, but Ize sending huge purrs so that the big big
hole in the heart's of Jon Henree's family will fill with nothing but loving
memories that will help ease the pain theyze feeling and that Jon Henree is
looking down on them and watching over them from above.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Uncle update Mogget Cat anecdotes 15 January 15th 07 11:55 PM
Purrs for Uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 9 December 7th 05 09:11 PM
Dear Uncle Dan Miss Violette Cat community 6 November 15th 04 01:07 PM
Uncle & aunt again Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 22 October 12th 04 03:05 AM
Uncle and aunt Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 33 September 21st 04 12:39 AM