OT A chance to get Jericho moved (if you watch the show)

Old March 25th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default OT A chance to get Jericho moved (if you watch the show)

This is for real as of today, from sources near Carol Barbee executive
producer. SciFi is looking at picking up the continuing series (it
would HAVE to be cheaper than developing their own) and CW. If you love
Jericho, send a short note or card telling them. This really can work
because the second thing after cost of acquiring a show is proof that
the show will retain fans. So this really is our part of making it
happen. Of course deals can fall through, but LET'S TRY!

The CW Television Network
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

SCI FI Channel
21st Floor
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Old March 25th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

"Karen"
This is for real as of today, from sources near Carol Barbee executive
producer. SciFi is looking at picking up the continuing series (it would
HAVE to be cheaper than developing their own) and CW. If you love Jericho,
send a short note or card telling them. This really can work because the
second thing after cost of acquiring a show is proof that the show will
retain fans. So this really is our part of making it happen. Of course
deals can fall through, but LET'S TRY!

The CW Television Network
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522

SCI FI Channel
21st Floor
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this. Just a
short note or card will be a good thing.

Sorry, I can't watch Jerico. I did watch the first few episodes then had to
quit, because I used to have recurring screaming wake-up-my-parents-
nightmares about the 'bombs'. when I was a kid.
I still remember, when I was young, during the Cuban Missle Crisis,
looking at homes with bomb shelters. IF there 'was' a nuke attack, I
wouldn't want to survive.
I watched 'The Day After' and the UK version 'Threads', which was really
disturbing.
Kyla
NP: Futurama

Old March 25th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get cards out to both of them today or
tomorrow.

I love that series!

Dan
Old March 25th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Mar 25, 7:54�am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get cards out to both of them today or
tomorrow.

I love that series!

Dan

Another option that's been going around is SciFi, they are currently
showing the first season. An audience that was too small for a big
network is still attractive to cable. I'm also one of those Jericho
"nuts" btw.
Suz&Spicey
Old March 25th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Is there a contact link we can send e-mails to? There was in getting
CBS to reinstate it. Living 9n senior housing, it is much easier to
e-mail than send anything "snail mail".

Old March 25th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get cards out to both of them today or
tomorrow.

I love that series!

Speaking of the SciFi channel, whatever happened to "Eureka" is it just
conflicting with one of my regular shows on another channel, or was it
discontinued?

Dan

Old March 25th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Daniel Mahoney wrote:
I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get cards out to both of them today
or tomorrow.

I love that series!

Speaking of the SciFi channel, whatever happened to "Eureka" is it
just conflicting with one of my regular shows on another channel, or
was it discontinued?

Probably a victim of the writers strike, I still haven't seen season 2.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 25th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Suz" On Mar 25, 7:54?am,
Daniel Mahoney I'm just putting the word out. It's the one part we can
do in this.
Just a short note or card will be a good thing.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll get cards out to both of them today or
tomorrow.

I love that series!

Dan

Another option that's been going around is SciFi, they are currently
showing the first season. An audience that was too small for a big
network is still attractive to cable. I'm also one of those Jericho
"nuts" btw.
Suz&Spicey

My reply didn't show up on MY end so here it is again

Sorry, I can't watch Jerico. I did watch the first few episodes then had to
quit, because I used to have recurring screaming wake-up-my-parents-
nightmares about the 'bombs'. when I was a kid.
I still remember, when I was young, during the Cuban Missle Crisis,
looking at homes with bomb shelters. IF there 'was' a nuke attack, I
wouldn't want to survive.
I watched 'The Day After' and the UK version 'Threads', which was really
disturbing.
Kyla

OT Jericho is back! Karen Cat anecdotes 14 April 3rd 08 04:48 AM
Save Jericho! xabistuff Cat anecdotes 0 May 30th 07 09:42 PM
why do I watch that show? Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 17 February 23rd 05 11:58 PM