I have moved and can start to settle in.

Old May 6th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default I have moved and can start to settle in.

Hihi kitties,
This is a good day and a good move to have over. It was really hard
on me, but I got through it. I have also passed the last of my
formal tests at work and I'm a fully fledged employee, however still
have two months to go before full benefits kick in. I had 4 tests in
which I had to score 80% or loose my job. I made it without having
to use the one make up test that we were allowed. There were 17 of
us in the class at the start. There are 5 of us left. It's been
like being on survivor with our jobs on the line. I'm still here and
they're even allowing me to interact with customers. Wow!
My move has been hectic, as it always is. The day before I was to
move, (and I had to be out of my old apartment because it was sub let
and the tenant was returning the day after), I found out that the
truck I had reserved was on the other side of the province and I was
expected to go and pick it up, and then pay for the mileage that I
would have to drive. But I needed a truck. I found a cargo van and
made 4 trips instead of 1, but I got the job done. Then there was a
whole mess yesterday about my internet connection and that wasn't
cleaned up till tonight. It was my ISPs fault and I got a refund of
a dollar fifty for my troubles.
Anyway, all the unsettled stuff seems to be over and I can start
sorting my things out and organising myself again.
I hope kitties are doing well. I can't take the time to read all the
past messages of this weekend. I just don't have the time and I'm
too tired now. Purrrs to all those who need them, and I expect there
are a few. It's great to be back after a few days absence.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old May 6th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Fred wrote:
[...]

Moves are exhausting. Purrs being sent for you to get rested and
succeed at work. MLB