Sad Meowmie - Tigger has gone to the Bridge

Old August 16th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Sad Meowmie - Tigger has gone to the Bridge

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:58:16 -0500, "Gramby"
wrote:

Adopted my foot, the darn things just walk in the house and take over or,
you go looking for one and it sticks out a paw lays claim to you and thee
you go. You will know when the time is right. Blessings

hee hee, yu iz rite. sumtiemz uh cat just movez into yur howse, iffen
day wikes it der. yu kant stop dem, yu gno.

it iz a bigbig honur, tu be chozun, dis wai.

lorili

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message ...

I'm so sorry to hear about Tigger. Purrs for your breaking heart.

Gandalf is right. Put away the things and keep them for a while. When
the time is right another kitty will find it's way into your heart.

And only Bast knows when another kitty will inform you that you have been
adopted.

Amelia

Old August 16th 11, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yu ar rite. I piked mi onetruhome an jest walked in. Den dey put me out
an ize walked bak in til they relized dat ize waz staying.

Booker, former neighborhood stray kittie

Old August 17th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mai Unka Mutt (RB 2007) jest woked uhrownd owr yard but nebber kame en till
hym wuz inbited n unse hym kame en, he wuz uh gud frend. Mom taked hym tew a
howse were der wur ulot off kitties dat wooked wike hym, n hur asked dem
iffen hym wuz derz n dey sed noe, sew hym followed hur hoam n staid fur wiff
usses 18 yeers. Hym wuz uh gud frend n weh awl styl miz hym . Hym wuz Pawz
HeartCat, n velcro kitty, n wen hym wint tew RB on Dec 7 2007, on der big
bed, hym left meh hiz laowd purr, umung uthur fingz.
we awl mizz owr Mutt, hooz reel nayme wuz Waldo, but mom started kaling hym
Mutt, n hym cood tok..hym sed milk n uthur wurdz. n hym wuz sew funnee. Hym
had 6 toze on eech iff hiz frunt feetz n wiked tew stand en hiz kibblz. waff
Dat wuz uh sad yeer, mai mom wost boff hur mom n dad dat sayme yeer tew.
Mosey fawndly rememburing hiz frend Mutt

Old August 19th 11, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 15, 2:48*pm, conniepo wrote:
To all of you wonderful thoughtful Meowmies and Paws of rpcc,

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of our last kitty,
Tigger. My hubby and I are devastated.

You may remember my post announcing the passing of my dear little
Cookie nearly 13 weeks ago. She had a massive inner ear infection that
traveled to her eye and then her brain. We sent her to the Bridge.
Then, 7 weeks after that, we lost Sweetpea (Tigger's brother), who was
suffering from cancer of the lungs and abdomen. Well, now just 6 weeks
later, we've lost our Tigger. The vet did several x-rays and found
tumors in his lungs, by his heart, and also by his esophagus (which is
why he could not eat).

My house is very empty and quiet. I can't stop crying. Everywhere I
turn I see reminders of my three darling cats. We are going to donate
the leftover cans of food and treats to our local animal shelter. I
guess we'll have to dispose of all the toys since they are used.

I will continue to read rpcc and follow the adventures of all the
kitties here. I also would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa
this upcoming Kiss-a-mouse. Perhaps I can be on stand-by for a sekrit
santa that drops out?

I don't know who to contact regarding the Jellicle Ball but I'm sure
there will be discussion on the subject soon.

Be well and give your kitties an extra hug from Anti Connie.

Connie (loving meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger).

Hewwo, i am so sawwy fur foor loss. Mine Meowmie cryed an cryed fur
three yeers affur mine bruffur went tu da brij, so i empafize furry
mutch wif yoo.
Purrs, MeOwy
Old August 19th 11, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Aug 18, 8:13*pm, Meowy wrote:

Hewwo, i am so sawwy fur foor loss. *Mine Meowmie cryed an cryed fur
three yeers affur mine bruffur went tu da brij, so i empafize furry
mutch wif yoo.
Purrs, MeOwy

MeOwy,

Thank you for your kind words. The loss of all 3 kitties in a short
period of time has been devastating. We are doing well but I cry every
day when I am reminded of my beloved little ones.

Connie (former meowmie)

Old August 19th 11, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Hewwo, i am so sawwy fur foor loss. Mine Meowmie cryed an cryed fur
three yeers affur mine bruffur went tu da brij, so i empafize furry
mutch wif yoo.
Purrs, MeOwy

MeOwy,

Thank you for your kind words. The loss of all 3 kitties in a short
period of time has been devastating. We are doing well but I cry every
day when I am reminded of my beloved little ones.

Connie (former meowmie)

Fank yew fur yer kind wurds tew Anti Connie, mai bootiful wink.
Et is sew sad dat hr losted awl 3 uff hur beluffed kitties en sutch uh short
tyme.
Mai pa styll kries wen hym thinks uff
mai Unka Mutt, hoo went tew RB in 2007,
Luffs n purrs
Mosey

Old August 19th 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Aug 15, 7:48*pm, conniepo wrote:
[...]

OH! Sorry fur beein wate tu see dis.
Anti Connie, yure hart must be bwoken....
(((((((((((((((Connie))))))))))))))))))) Dus yu get dees purrz?
Sendin, sendin purrs n huggz.....myne Meomie has MMS heer so we hope
you can weed dis.....Cookie, Tigger, Sweetpea...awl atta Bridje. Wees
inna purrcircul an wees sendin dem purrz an nosepoinks n wuff...wotsa
wuff.

Gordon Kittiez n Meomie Bess

Boyfriend & Tigger are going to TED together. Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 21 May 27th 11 12:54 AM
Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 4 January 31st 09 05:58 AM
Bad news on Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 16 January 29th 09 06:27 PM
Purrs for Tigger please alisont Cat health & behaviour 10 March 26th 08 09:36 PM