I duz not want to shuv over

Old August 27th 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default I duz not want to shuv over

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:57:06 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

I iz gettin furry tired uv Meowmie pushin myownself over on da pooter desk.
When I layz down, I layz down ezackly whare I wantz to be. Meowmie shud not
be moovin myownself, harumph!

Sundance

ai is lucky, cuz ai likez tu lay onna mai hoomins lap, win he iz uzin da
pooter.

butted i kin never sweep der, he sez hiz bak hurtz, anna ai he makz
myownself weave, but win ai cumz bak a liddle latur, he letz me bak onna
hiz lap...fur a wile, ennywaiz.

lorili
Old August 30th 11, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

An if ya dunt get offf. fffffzzzzztt, dere goes da aerspraycan!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
offa pillow, offa chair, offa breekfeztbar, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
At our house it iz off da kloff bag her takez ta wurk. Her layz it
on da kouch, what duz her spect.
Off da tredmillz.
When her is krocheeing wiff da yarn, it iz off da affgan
Off da kounter. Duzent her kno kounterz waz made so kitties kud get
up dere and look at stuffz.
Off da China cuppord, Least her stopped putting Kandles dere kauze
Willow tests grabity too muchez.

OFF OFF OFF u wud fink her waz pratciking for dat bug kommercial
sumetimez O T who is now laying across Grambys shoes and knows darn
well he will have to move when she needs them.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
I iz gettin furry tired uv Meowmie pushin myownself over on da pooter
desk. When I layz down, I layz down ezackly whare I wantz to be.
Meowmie shud not be moovin myownself, harumph!

Sundance

Yeah!
Off da pooter keybored!
Off da taybull!
Off da reklynurchayer!
Stop play-fytin wiff cutie
(cutie shtartid it ennyway, an iz Meowmee shur weez playin?)

WEN iz Bootkamp shtartin?
Off mine pooter, Meowmee!
Unklutter da taybul, so I hab mooor ruuum!
Off mine reklynurchayer!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 31st 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Aug 27, 12:57*am, "Sundance" wrote:
I iz gettin furry tired uv Meowmie pushin myownself over on da pooter desk.
When I layz down, I layz down ezackly whare I wantz to be. Meowmie shud not
be moovin myownself, harumph!

Sundance

Mees shure dis is assawlt.....dus yure Meomie wanna go jale? Whares
da Sheriff?

Gordon Kitties, dirsgusted
Old September 1st 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Weh styl kant figgir owt wy da gurld dunt wike da hoominz nise bug bed at
awl Meh n PookyKat jest luff et. Mosey

allauses liksa bed, but uzulee not atta same time, OEJ

"Mosey =^..^="

boff meh n PookyKat git tew sleep wiff owr hoomins but Pipps n Sqweex dunt
efen wike da big bed at awl. Wimmen, goh figger.
Mosey

now bof of owrz hoominz duz diz awso, OEJ

weze kin simpafize wif yu. Meowmie alwayz shuvs me offur on da bed affur
ize make a nice kozy spot fur MEEE.

Booker

Old September 1st 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Meommie bonks PookyKat on his shallow hed wiff uh mty papur towel fingy wen
hym wakes hur up at 4 am fur fudz. Bad PookyKat.
Et duzznt hiurt hym. Hur wud nebber hurt inny uff usses...nope.
Mosey --uh gud kitty, [smilez]

Old September 17th 11, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Yuppelz, i fink.
Itz kawlt Dust-Off, NOT Kitty Off!
Wiffa red straw poyntur.
--
Pitô.ônya

(and harmless. and Not wet.) AntiSylvia

Old September 17th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yup, datz da wun. Not only duz it hiss at ussez sumtimez, but Meowmie makez
it hiss at da keebord when da keebord eetz owrown furz.

Sundance

news