On the Beach

Old March 19th 13, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default On the Beach

On 3/17/2013 4:03 PM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

As the kitties arrive on the beach they are greeted by girl kitties in
grass skirts. They are handing out lei of pretty flowers. The kitties
are escorted to grass huts where they will be staying. As you see it is
warm here and we have big windows to let in the sea breeze. Each room
has soft bed and a bed outside on the veranda if you want to sleep under
the stars.

Once you get settled in drinks are being served on the beach. Just
follow the path lined with palm trees.

"I've never seen palm trees before. They look like fun to climb."

Diss is a GNEISS pwase. I brotted widdl Samanfa along beclaws Uncl
Bill is talking to Ant Janis an don't gneed any cumpanee an Ant Micki
is at w*rk. I gott piknik baskit if ennywun is hungree.

--
WooToo

Wao, weh nao hab 2 goggoes heer, widdl Samanfa n Starr da Dog. They bof
git ulong wif us kitties
Letz hab sum moar drinkz, n frow da bawl fur da Doggies tu chase. OK?
Fangu WooToo fur bringing uh piknik baskit

Mosey --hungree

Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu
Old March 19th 13, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu

[A large and enthusiastic golden dog with permanent eye makeup gallops
after the ball, pounces on it, throws it into the air, then runs back to
Lucy Lu, drops the ball, and meows at her.]
Old March 19th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/19/2013 5:10 PM, Starr da Dogg wrote:
Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu

[A large and enthusiastic golden dog with permanent eye makeup gallops
after the ball, pounces on it, throws it into the air, then runs back to
Lucy Lu, drops the ball, and meows at her.]

"I dog the meows! I never heard that before. What a sweet Starr. I'll
toss the ball again for you. Are you ready?" Lucy Lu reaches back and
tosses the ball.

Lucy Lu
Old March 19th 13, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"Mosey =^ ..^=" wrote in message ...

Wookz wike ever cat n doggie is daown fur da nites sleep, n habing gud
dreems.
Seh yu awl tumorow.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, Tiger, Mayzy BobQat n Mimzy
...yawning

Ai hoap everybudy slep wel, n wur kumfy.
Wao, wt iz uh bootiful morning heer, did yu awl she dat bootiful sunrise?
Letz hab brekfuzt, shal weh? We wike awl kindz uf fudz.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, Tygur, Mayzy, BobQat n Mimzy-hungri

Old March 20th 13, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Wookz wike ever cat n doggie is daown fur da nites sleep, n habing gud
dreems.
Seh yu awl tumorow.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, Tiger n Mayzy, BobQat n Mimzy
...yawning

Wel, did everybudy sleap umkay n comfy?
Did yu awl seh dat bootiful sunrise? wao. Et wuz amazing.
Letz hab sum brekfuzt. Weh wike awl kyndz uf fudz.
Dey gotz awl kyndz uf gud fudz heer. Nip drinkx tu.
Den weh kan spen da dai doin fuhn stuf. Umkay?
Mayhaps hab uh sankasle bilding kontes? Jes uh thot.
And uf korse frow da bawl fur Starr n lil Samantha,

Mosey -fur hiz groop

Old March 20th 13, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 3/19/2013 5:10 PM, Starr da Dogg wrote:
Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu

[A large and enthusiastic golden dog with permanent eye makeup gallops
after the ball, pounces on it, throws it into the air, then runs back to
Lucy Lu, drops the ball, and meows at her.]

"I dog the meows! I never heard that before. What a sweet Starr. I'll toss
the ball again for you. Are you ready?" Lucy Lu reaches back and tosses the
ball.

Lucy Lu

Oh boy, is this fun or what? Maybe Starr will let me ride on her.
I promise not to scratch. Yes, Starr is a sweet dog, for sure. and so is lil
Samantha, who let me cuddlesleep by one of her ears last night.
We both snore and purr.
We both felt like sleeping on the beach. Nothing wrong with that. Right?
yeUP !

Mosey

Old March 20th 13, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:37:48 -0700, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

Oh boy, is this fun or what? Maybe Starr will let me ride on her.
I promise not to scratch. Yes, Starr is a sweet dog, for sure. and so is
lil Samantha, who let me cuddlesleep by one of her ears last night.
We both snore and purr.
We both felt like sleeping on the beach. Nothing wrong with that. Right?
yeUP !

Mosey

[Starr leaps to her feet, dashes after the ball, overshoots and skids out
when trying to stop, dashes back, pounces on the ball, bats it around for
a while, then finally picks it up and runs back to Lucy Lu with, drops it
at her feet, barks, and meows. She then lies down low to allow Mosey or
any other interested kitty to climb on for a ride.]

Ranger tells everybody "Mine furfamily haf worked furry hard training her
to meow. We'z tried to teach her to purr too, but it still sounds like a
growl."
Old March 20th 13, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Three kitties stroll onto the beach, their ears forward and their tails held high.

Meow, this is great! We haven't been on a vacation in such a long time! I'm going to look for my wink-wink, Sammy da 'Venture Cat.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Nurse Cat & Diabeticat
Old March 20th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:54:13 -0700, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Three kitties stroll onto the beach, their ears forward and their tails
held high.

Meow, this is great! We haven't been on a vacation in such a long time!
I'm going to look for my wink-wink, Sammy da 'Venture Cat.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC Nurse Cat & Diabeticat

Hihi, Lilith! I'z over here, snoozing in the shade of dis grass hut. I haf
a pitcher of niparitas; would you kitties like to join mineownself?

Sammy
Old March 21st 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

[From the sand dunes just inland from the beach comes the sound of a dune
buggy with a very quiet engine]

Anykitty want to ride a dunebuggy? We'z gots a couple here, and dey's got
megamufflers so dey aren't loud, an dere's a bunch of sand dunes way over
here so we can drive dem wifout disturbing da beach kitties.

Ranger McDude

In Jamacat-land, on the beach cshenk Cat community 4 April 16th 11 07:20 PM
On the Beach MeOwy Cat community 14 March 26th 11 05:13 AM
On the beach Amelia T Cat Cat community 38 January 5th 11 07:04 AM
(OT) Going on a Ghost Tour and to the Beach! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 September 13th 09 02:17 AM