I did a Funnee

Old July 26th 13, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default I did a Funnee

Uncl Bill was sitting at his compyooter an I wuz drinking frum mine wadder bole. Den I hadded an idee. I tookd mine paw an flippd wadder onto Uncl Bill. Right on hisown hed. Den I diddit agan. Den he wooked up at da seeling. Butted DEN he wooked righted at mee. An hee waggled his fingur atted me and den he laffd.

--
WooToo
Old July 26th 13, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:40:08 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill was sitting at his compyooter an I wuz drinking frum mine
wadder bole. Den I hadded an idee. I tookd mine paw an flippd wadder
onto Uncl Bill. Right on hisown hed. Den I diddit agan. Den he wooked up
at da seeling. Butted DEN he wooked righted at mee. An hee waggled his
fingur atted me and den he laffd.

Dat duz sound funny! I fink I'll have to give dat a try...

Ranger
Old July 26th 13, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, July 26, 2013 5:50:18 AM UTC-4, Ranger McDude wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:40:08 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill was sitting at his compyooter an I wuz drinking frum mine

wadder bole. Den I hadded an idee. I tookd mine paw an flippd wadder

onto Uncl Bill. Right on hisown hed. Den I diddit agan. Den he wooked up

at da seeling. Butted DEN he wooked righted at mee. An hee waggled his

fingur atted me and den he laffd.

Dat duz sound funny! I fink I'll have to give dat a try...

You gotsa scoop da waddder up in yoor widdle paw so dat it fall down on da hoomins own hed wike reigh. You can borro Uncl Bill to praktise

--
WooToo
Old July 27th 13, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

I sort of did that once, Woo Too. When I was a babykat, I knocked water onto Meowmie Debby's computer keyboard. She said a lot of norty words and then said I wasn't allowed to eat on her desk anymore. To his day, more then twelve years later, I don't know why...

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Nurse Cat & Diabeticat
Chief Torbie In Residence