Anykitty want to do a piknik?

Old July 28th 13, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Anykitty want to do a piknik?

Da weather here in Chicatgo is kinda crummy, but itz still nice at mine
late sisfur Cleopatra's place in da mountains. Iz just talked to one of
herz guard-bears, an him said dat da tempachoor is comfy and dere is a
nice liddle breeeze blowin and it hasn't rained in a week or so. Dere's
wildflowers bloooming all over da area and da bunbuns haf been havin lots
of partys.

So I getted mine brofur Sammy an sisfur Amelia to load up da FluffyKitz
catering truck wif lots of goodies. An dere is some racooms in da area dat
put togeffur a band, and dey's willing to play live moosic fur usses.

So everyone who wants to picnic, come on over.

Harri
Old July 28th 13, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 7/28/2013 2:16 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da weather here in Chicatgo is kinda crummy, but itz still nice at mine
late sisfur Cleopatra's place in da mountains. Iz just talked to one of
herz guard-bears, an him said dat da tempachoor is comfy and dere is a
nice liddle breeeze blowin and it hasn't rained in a week or so. Dere's
wildflowers bloooming all over da area and da bunbuns haf been havin lots
of partys.

So I getted mine brofur Sammy an sisfur Amelia to load up da FluffyKitz
catering truck wif lots of goodies. An dere is some racooms in da area dat
put togeffur a band, and dey's willing to play live moosic fur usses.

So everyone who wants to picnic, come on over.

Harri

We is on the way. A piknik will be fun.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old July 28th 13, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

We is on the way. A piknik will be fun.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

[Samuel Redcat and Ranger McDude can be seen setting up picnic tables,
while Amelia and Harri are spreading cushions under trees. A large
pavilion tent has serving tables set up, with steam tables keeping the
turkeybird and roast beast and grilled sammon fishies warms. The sounds of
the raccoon band warming up float through the area.]
Old July 28th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 2:16:36 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Da weather here in Chicatgo is kinda crummy, but itz still nice at mine

late sisfur Cleopatra's place in da mountains. Iz just talked to one of

herz guard-bears, an him said dat da tempachoor is comfy and dere is a

nice liddle breeeze blowin and it hasn't rained in a week or so. Dere's

wildflowers bloooming all over da area and da bunbuns haf been havin lots

of partys.

So I getted mine brofur Sammy an sisfur Amelia to load up da FluffyKitz

catering truck wif lots of goodies. An dere is some racooms in da area dat

put togeffur a band, and dey's willing to play live moosic fur usses.

So everyone who wants to picnic, come on over.

I gotted hold ob da Wascal and mee an him is cummin. Can we bring liddle Sammy. She promises not too bark-bark at da bunnies an she will be reel respekful to da guard-bears, ob course.

--
WooToo
Old July 28th 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

OOOOO00000oooo,,, in da owt?????
I wud lyke diz!
Izzit safe?
Wyll da guard-bears purrtekt us???

I wyll bring sum ham sangwishiz.
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old July 28th 13, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_3_]

"Community Kitties" wrote in message

We is on the way. A piknik will be fun.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

[Samuel Redcat and Ranger McDude can be seen setting up picnic tables,
while Amelia and Harri are spreading cushions under trees. A large
pavilion tent has serving tables set up, with steam tables keeping the
turkeybird and roast beast and grilled sammon fishies warms. The sounds of
the raccoon band warming up float through the area.]

Ooo, a picnic sounds like a LOT of fun
Thank you for inviting us
We will all be there,
Anything we can contribute?

Mosey Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps
PS, BobCat, Mimzy and the wee kits, Tygur and Mayzy are back on Qat Island
visiting their kin.
They will be back soon.

Old July 29th 13, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

OOOOO00000oooo,,, in da owt?????
I wud lyke diz!
Izzit safe?
Wyll da guard-bears purrtekt us???

I wyll bring sum ham sangwishiz.

WooToo, go ahead an bring Sammy. Her will haf fun, and if her barks too
much at da bunnies dey will bop her on da nose (gently, of course). And
Pi2oonya, yes, da guard bears is furry good at purrtecting kitties.

Da band has started an playing, an ober dere on da grass I see Jocko
dancing wif Big Mama, and Pepe and GiGi da skunks is dancin too. I'z
gonna get mineownself a big plate of turkeybird.

Harri
Old July 30th 13, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
OOOOO00000oooo,,, in da owt?????
I wud lyke diz!
Izzit safe?
Wyll da guard-bears purrtekt us???

I wyll bring sum ham sangwishiz.

WooToo, go ahead an bring Sammy. Her will haf fun, and if her barks
too
much at da bunnies dey will bop her on da nose (gently, of course).
And
Pi2oonya, yes, da guard bears is furry good at purrtecting kitties.

Da band has started an playing, an ober dere on da grass I see Jocko
dancing wif Big Mama, and Pepe and GiGi da skunks is dancin too. I'z
gonna get mineownself a big plate of turkeybird.

Harri

I wyll joyne yu, if I mae,
I wunner if mine SunnyDance wyll mayke it...
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old July 30th 13, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^ ..^=[_3_]

We will be there too.
Is there anything we can bring?
I would love to dance with Ranger after I eat.
Pipps, Mosey, PookyKat, and Sqweex

Old July 31st 13, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:35:34 -0700, Pipps=^ ..^= wrote:

We will be there too.
Is there anything we can bring?
I would love to dance with Ranger after I eat.
Pipps, Mosey, PookyKat, and Sqweex

Hi, efurrykitty! I'z gotz plates of food fur efurrybody. Here's turkeybird,
an roast beast, an barbequed meowsies, and flutterby kabobs, and some
grilled sammons. Who would like what?

Miz Pipps, I'z would luf to dance wif you once we'z done eating. It looks
like Big Mama an Jocko, an Pepe an Gigi is hafing a great time.

Ranger

Wez haftd a piknik Granby Cat community 5 September 20th 07 01:35 AM
Anykitty kno 'bout Tiger's hoomans? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 1 August 26th 04 06:33 AM
Anykitty remembr? CRO Cat community 16 January 31st 04 07:16 PM
JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY Adam Cat community 39 July 23rd 03 11:04 PM
AT THUH JUNE PIKNIK Miss Violette Cat community 7 July 5th 03 09:50 PM