Kissamoose Parti!

Old December 26th 13, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Kissamoose Parti!

Meow! We iz here! headbonks all around

Even though we iz Reform Jewish kittehs, we would like to celebrate Kissamoose. Well, we would kiss a moose but we don't think it would be furry friendly.

Who's got the nip?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon
Old December 27th 13, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Debby Hanoka wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meow! We iz here! headbonks all around

Even though we iz Reform Jewish kittehs, we would like to celebrate
Kissamoose. Well, we would kiss a moose but we don't think it would
be furry friendly.

Who's got the nip?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon

Daisy-chan gives Lilith a hand finding the nip while giving Roscoe a
wink as he sees her astounding ugly sweater. Tina freezes though as a
wonderful scent waifts over her as Cash walks by. He's like a
psychadelic pastel colored rastafarian dog dipped in nip!

She takes a deep sniff then thinks maybe she had to much nip as a
little doggie in a Santa suit trips by with a frog on it's back. The
side she can see says Merry....

Old December 27th 13, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_2_]

Default Kissamoose Parti! Dec 26

Now as folks combine, Iowna whispers to Mosey that she wants to dance
and would he mind accompanying her?

Mosey reply's to Iowna "I would love to dance with you" and comments nicely
about her outfit, & he skotrs her to the majikal dance floor

Cash grins and puts in a request
for her favorite band Queen. Slowly, 'Livng on My own' which is a
great parti song sounds out.

Pipps looks around for Ranger Mc Dude but can't find him in this big happy
crowd..

Cash adjusts the volume up a little then bows to Daisy-chan.
Daisy-chan in fun twerks her butt with the trap door ugly full body
sweater enticing Mosey to laugh and join in.

Mosey, ever the gentleman, skorts Iowna over to BobQat, introduces them and
then taykes Cash to the majical dansefloor, twerking their butts off.

Iowna who cant see the twerking, has a side to side hard beat with a
tail tap every other beat which Cash tries to twerk. Snicker, he tries
at least! Fortunately the dredlocks of his ugly sweater cover that
this beagle can't dance that dance.

Suprizingly Mosey is quite talented at this

yeUP I am, aren't I? Not too bnd for an 11 & 1/2 year old now single
mancat. .laffs hartedly .
and Pipps decides to try.
She looks about for an available boy cat (or doggie, she's
notprejudiced)....

Pipps looks arounf doe Ranger McDude, but doznt she hym heer yut.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Mosey is delighted at being able to do the twerking with ALL the girlcats n
dogs...no matter HOO, we're AWL furendz heer..yeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeUP

Pipps Goes over to Casn-Pup and fur a twerk with the doggie, who
delightfully accepts..

And so do all creatures, twerking the night away..waffing, nipping out,
having nippy drinks, which they spill all over, but no worries,
BobQat and Mimzy, the grown UP magical Whimsy Cats of Mosey's have had a
majikal danse floar installed and innything that is spilt, is gone like
that.*.snaps toes....*
Mimzy groans, "I Broke a nail Oh wull, it ewuz fur uh guf kauz" Jezt den, uh
noo nayl growz bak.
Mimzy waffs n sex "Ai LUFF bein un majikal Whimsy Cat"
BobQat (who looks gray and white, just like Mosey) looks at his sister Mimzy
(a longhair Tuxedo) and say's 'Letz goh fynd sumune tu twerk wiff, umkay
BobzyQat?"
"Dunt cawl meh BobzyQat, mai deer sifter Mimz" "Sawry", reliyz Mimzy, hab
unuhtur drink n den Mimzy sez
Catfoozed yut?
"Umkay BobQat, letz goh cut en n hab sum fuhn." ..n awf dey goh..
This is getting funner
all the tyme, innit????

Old December 27th 13, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

Debby Hanoka wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Meow! We iz here! headbonks all around

Even though we iz Reform Jewish kittehs, we would like to celebrate
Kissamoose. Well, we would kiss a moose but we don't think it would
be furry friendly.

Who's got the nip?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine Coon

Daisy-chan gives Lilith a hand finding the nip while giving Roscoe a

wink as he sees her astounding ugly sweater. Tina freezes though as a
wonderful scent waifts over her as Cash walks by. He's like a
psychadelic pastel colored rastafarian dog dipped in nip!

She takes a deep sniff then thinks maybe she had to much nip as a

little doggie in a Santa suit trips by with a frog on it's back. The
side she can see says Merry....

Merry KissaMOOSE
Guess who just showed up? BULLWINKLE the moose, and he brought the Community
a wall clock that has his face on it and it runs backwards yeUP
Welcome, Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie Maine
Here's some Nip, from my own garden, some nip foods and nippy drinks...enjoy
We're doing the twerk on the majicla dance floor..

Old December 28th 13, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Pipps looks arounf doe Ranger McDude, but doznt she hym heer yut.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I'z here! Sorry, we was all kind of tied up at mine howse, but I'z here an
da offers is starting to show up too.

Ranger
Old January 1st 14, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^..^=[_2_]

"Ranger McDude" wrote to Pipps

Pipps looks arounf doe Ranger McDude, but doznt she hym heer yut.
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

I'z here! Sorry, we was all kind of tied up at mine howse, but I'z here an
da offers is starting to show up too.

Ranger

Hi Ranger McDude,
Ai am SEW gwad ty she yerownself. uh huh.
Kan ai git yew sumfin tu drink n sum fudz?
Et iz Noo Yeerz Eve. Ai gots konfetti tu fro at midnite. giggles

Pipps..VURY hapi nao

Old January 1st 14, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pipps =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Now as folks combine, Iowna whispers to Mosey that she wants to
dance and would he mind accompanying her?

Mosey reply's to Iowna "I would love to dance with you" and comments
nicely about her outfit, & he skotrs her to the majikal dance floor

Cash grins and puts in a request
for her favorite band Queen. Slowly, 'Livng on My own' which is a
great parti song sounds out.

Pipps looks around for Ranger Mc Dude but can't find him in this big
happy crowd..

Ranger, slightly delayed hopes Pipps is having fun!

Cash adjusts the volume up a little then bows to Daisy-chan.
Daisy-chan in fun twerks her butt with the trap door ugly full body
sweater enticing Mosey to laugh and join in.

Mosey, ever the gentleman, skorts Iowna over to BobQat, introduces
them and then taykes Cash to the majical dansefloor, twerking their
butts off.

Cash laughs and his grin is ear to ear as purple pompoms fly about him
off his dredlock sweater as he tries to do the twerk right. It doesn't
matter that this doggie can't dance. His infectious fun at trying
makes everyone else want to try. He notes Iowna is now dancing a storm
up with BobQat who seems a little mezmerized by the frog dressed like
an elf on her back but decides, maybe he just needs a little more nip.

Iowna who cant see the twerking, has a side to side hard beat with a
tail tap every other beat which Cash tries to twerk. Snicker, he
tries at least! Fortunately the dredlocks of his ugly sweater
cover that this beagle can't dance that dance.

Suprizingly Mosey is quite talented at this

yeUP I am, aren't I? Not too bnd for an 11 & 1/2 year old now single
mancat. .laffs hartedly .

Dat you iz! Laffing, Cash admits he looks like he's trying to take a
fast poop so he shifts a little and gets a little closer to the right
dance.

With a wider grin he starts a big circle with his buddy Mosey.

and Pipps decides to try.
She looks about for an available boy cat (or doggie, she's
notprejudiced)....

Pipps looks arounf doe Ranger McDude, but doznt she hym heer yut.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Mosey is delighted at being able to do the twerking with ALL the
girlcats n dogs...no matter HOO, we're AWL furendz
heer..yeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeUP

Pipps Goes over to Casn-Pup and fur a twerk with the doggie, who
delightfully accepts..

She joins in the fun as slowly a circle with an inner circle of dancing
4foots evolves.

And so do all creatures, twerking the night away..waffing, nipping
out, having nippy drinks, which they spill all over, but no worries,
BobQat and Mimzy, the grown UP magical Whimsy Cats of Mosey's have
had a majikal danse floar installed and innything that is spilt, is
gone like that.*.snaps toes....* Mimzy groans, "I Broke a nail Oh
wull, it ewuz fur uh guf kauz" Jezt den, uh noo nayl growz bak.
Mimzy waffs n sex "Ai LUFF bein un majikal Whimsy Cat" BobQat (who
looks gray and white, just like Mosey) looks at his sister Mimzy (a
longhair Tuxedo) and say's 'Letz goh fynd sumune tu twerk wiff,
umkay BobzyQat?" "Dunt cawl meh BobzyQat, mai deer sifter Mimz"
"Sawry", reliyz Mimzy, hab unuhtur drink n den Mimzy sez
Catfoozed yut? "Umkay BobQat, letz goh cut en n hab sum fuhn." ..n
awf dey goh.. This
is getting funner all the tyme, innit????

Folks drift in and out, no longer worried if they have a date but just
dancing! Stopping to munch bits of excellent foods. The few kittahs
who were not sure of a 50lb underweight beagle/bull mastiff got over it
as soon as he drifted by with a big grin, smelling of nip and trying to
dance.

It doesnt hurt at all that Pipps stands up and demonstrates and Cash
does the same trying to copy her but with purple pompoms flying willy
nilly.

Old January 1st 14, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Debby Hanoka wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Um, Kissamoose? I don't think we'ze tall enough to kiss a moose
unless we stand on each other's shoulders, and Lilith won't go near
mineselves and Miss Tina Marie. She hates us!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 8
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Cash comes up, all 50 lbs of him and offers a lift but he hasnt seen
any mooses (meeses?).

Rosco predicably looks twice at a huge beagle who's obviously something
else besides beagle but sees the gentle eyes and a happy thumbs up from
Mosey.

Taking a good look he sees a tan and white soft eyed fellow in a
sweater with rainbow colored yard dredlocks and purple pompoms and lots
of Nip scent. Giggling he accepts Cash's offer to escort him to Pipps
while snagging Lilith and Miss Tina off to the dance floor.