Sad Meowmie - Tigger has gone to the Bridge

Old August 15th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default Sad Meowmie - Tigger has gone to the Bridge

To all of you wonderful thoughtful Meowmies and Paws of rpcc,

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of our last kitty,
Tigger. My hubby and I are devastated.

You may remember my post announcing the passing of my dear little
Cookie nearly 13 weeks ago. She had a massive inner ear infection that
traveled to her eye and then her brain. We sent her to the Bridge.
Then, 7 weeks after that, we lost Sweetpea (Tigger's brother), who was
suffering from cancer of the lungs and abdomen. Well, now just 6 weeks
later, we've lost our Tigger. The vet did several x-rays and found
tumors in his lungs, by his heart, and also by his esophagus (which is
why he could not eat).

My house is very empty and quiet. I can't stop crying. Everywhere I
turn I see reminders of my three darling cats. We are going to donate
the leftover cans of food and treats to our local animal shelter. I
guess we'll have to dispose of all the toys since they are used.

I will continue to read rpcc and follow the adventures of all the
kitties here. I also would like to participate in the Sekrit Santa
this upcoming Kiss-a-mouse. Perhaps I can be on stand-by for a sekrit
santa that drops out?

I don't know who to contact regarding the Jellicle Ball but I'm sure
there will be discussion on the subject soon.

Be well and give your kitties an extra hug from Anti Connie.

Connie (loving meowmie of Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger).
Old August 15th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

our house greives with you, there are no words of comfort that can come
close to helping, just know we are here for you, soft, Lee

Old August 15th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:48:25 -0700, conniepo wrote:

To all of you wonderful thoughtful Meowmies and Paws of rpcc,

It is with a heavy heart that I report the passing of our last kitty,
Tigger. My hubby and I are devastated.

We are so very, very sorry. It is so hard to lose one of your furry
family members.

Time will allow you to remember the joy they have brought you without so
much if the pain you are feeling now.

The Jellicle Ball is a little over a month off. If you would like to post
your "House of" info for your lost one, I'll make sure that the keeper of
the list of names has Cookie, Sweetpea, and Tigger in the list. And, of
course, you would be very welcome to offer a tribute to your loved ones
when the time arrives.

We will be purring for your hearts to heal.

Amelia
for her clowder
Old August 15th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:48:25 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

[...]

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring
Old August 15th 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh no, ((((Connie ))))) we are so sorry to hear of this sad event. Losing
3 kitties in the space of 13 weeks is just...
My heart is breaking along with yours. Please stay . Words just fail me.
Mosey will light a candle for Tigger.
Love Anti Kyla (with a bad case of MMS) and kitties.

Old August 15th 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Aug 15, 3:14*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Thank you ..... we are "House of Poutre"

Connie
Old August 15th 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We sendz purrz fur yurown fambly. To loze awl yur ownerz so klose togedder
muss be furry diffykult fur yurownself.

Wif fond rememfurancez uv thoze three an Cinni,
Rebecca

Old August 16th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

May the three cat sized holes in your heart heal, and the good memories
remain.

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake and Anti Julie

Old August 16th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 08/15/2011 12:48 PM, conniepo wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel....
It's hard to let you go...

Pleez remembr dat dere iz lotz sn lotz ov big an litle kittees dat du knot
hav sumwon tu luv dem an tak kare ov dem owt dere an kned a hom.
Old August 16th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

[...]

We iz sowwy to reed ob yur loss, and Purr for yur hearts to be healed. May
his memory be a bwessing...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/15/2011 8:28:34 PM

Boyfriend & Tigger are going to TED together. Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 21 May 27th 11 12:54 AM
Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 4 January 31st 09 04:58 AM
Bad news on Tigger AlisonT Cat anecdotes 16 January 29th 09 05:27 PM
Purrs for Tigger please alisont Cat health & behaviour 10 March 26th 08 08:36 PM