Turkey day

Old November 27th 13, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Turkey day

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are
going out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna
place and he is cooking it on Saturday. We will have to wait to then for
ours.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old November 27th 13, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:55:08 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are
going out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna
place and he is cooking it on Saturday. We will have to wait to then for
ours.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Ourz Meowmie went to Wiscatsin to see her sisfur, but Paw has a ear
'fection so him stayed home wif us. We'z all gonna share turbeybird
tomorrow! An tonight we'z hafing tacos.

Ranger McDude
Old November 28th 13, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:55:08 -0500, ann791 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are
going out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna
place and he is cooking it on Saturday. We will have to wait to then for
ours.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

From our house to everybody on RPCC, Happy Thanksgiving!

All of us here are very thankful for the comfortable lives we have, when
so many kitties and doggies are homeless. And we are very thankful to have
such wonderful friends here on RPCC.

Thank all of you for being such an important part of our lives.

Amelia T Cat
for her entire house - Samuel Redcat, Harri Ro
adcat, Ranger Greykitten, Starr da Dogg, and da humans Nancy and Dan
Old December 4th 13, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Happy Thanksgiving to all the kitties and their humans. My humans are going
out to eat on turkey day. Paw got a turkeybird from his tunna place and he
is cooking it on Saturday. We will have to wait to then for ours.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Thank you Lucy Lu and Samwise for the nice turkey day wishes
Mom and Dad got a free turkey baked breast from Safeway because the one
before was raw inside.
Then our nice neighbor Andy took our humans out for dinner at a restaurant
called Shari's .
Mom had baked salmon with some weird potatoes, and the Butternut Squash soup
was Heaven, Mom and Dad both said.
That was very nice of our neighbor to do that for them, There was no power
for over 12 hours, .Mrrrrrrrrrt!
The men fro Puget Power are fixing the problem and they will turn off the
power on Dec 5 for about 4 hours, from Noon to 4 pm PST,
You should see the back yard. They dug a big deep hole in the soggy ground
and are working hard to get it fixed. Turns out it's bad wiring.
Anyway, we are glad you all had a happy turkey day. yeUP.
Mom Kyla has to drip some cold water in her own bathroom sink so the pipes
won't freeze for the next few nights.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Turkey ---MIKE--- - Cat anecdotes 4 April 25th 11 11:52 PM
OT My turkey... Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 62 December 8th 07 09:36 PM
OT turkey 911 Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 7 November 28th 07 06:29 AM
It Was TURKEY DAY!!!! Tanada Cat anecdotes 4 November 28th 06 10:32 PM
Turkey! Norm Cat anecdotes 1 July 27th 05 09:06 PM