In da Gnooz

Old March 28th 09, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default In da Gnooz

On Mar 27, 9:07*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:57:52 -0700 (PDT), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

i findz me an mine meowmie bonds toogeffer wotz wenn we doo houzwurk
toogeffur.. so den i wekkomenz Harri bwings his own meowmie a
KWIKKIT..an wenn it goze unner da furrnichur wotz of fwantik houzwurk
ensooz..mine own self wikez dat ennurgee.. gud fur da meowmiez
too..kwikkitz iz eddibul too. MeOwy

* * * * Dis iz furry konsiderate ob you! I hopes dat yur meowmie apurrsheates
dis!
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 3/28/2009 12:06:58 AM

"Harri HER own meowmie," i shud haff sed, sowwy.

Fangyu Mme. Anais, an i shurr she purrsheates dese widdo inturloodz in
a udderwize kwiet home. i gno me doo. MeOwy
Old March 31st 09, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 24, 8:13*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:

Sunrise clears her throat Buddy Parrut goed "Woof, Woof." Wy shee DO
dat? Dat iz da Bear's djob.

--
Sunrise

Old March 31st 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:

Sunrise clears her throat Buddy Parrut goed "Woof, Woof." Wy shee DO
dat? Dat iz da Bear's djob.

--
Sunrise

He pwabwee pwaktissing in da ebent dat da Bear fawz asweep on da da
djob. Gud sing me finks.

MeOewy
Old March 31st 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna wheer da gramby goez ta eat fishiez, dere r 2 parrutz
and dem makez noizes like da talkie fingie and drifvez da ladiez krazy dat
bringx da fud to da tablez. Dem kan alzo make da soun of glazzes breaking.

The two birds are rally great. They can make the exact sound of the phone
and even after a few rings will sometimes say, "Damn birds are gonna be the
death of me". Owner said he almost killed over himself the first time he
heard that. Their cage is in the bar not too far from the kitchen and that
is where he figured they picked up the sound of glass breaking. It is worth
the trip there just to visit the birds.

Old April 3rd 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 24, 8:13*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Der wuz a crokagator walkin roun up in Winzur, Catneticut. It iz
muchmuch two kold for reptyles ub dat kine heer an sum gnice peepl
took him indoors sew dat hee wunt freez or eet nobudy.

--
Maggy May

WooToo speaks In a reeely tromatik event, da uther day I seed da
bottum ub my kibble dish.
I skweekt at Uncl Bill an hee fild it butted it wuz bad four a minut.

--
WooToo

Old April 4th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

WooToo speaks In a reeely tromatik event, da uther day I seed da
bottum ub my kibble dish.
I skweekt at Uncl Bill an hee fild it butted it wuz bad four a minut.

DA BOTTOM OB YUR DISH!!! Oh my towz! I fink datz illegal. Yoo poor
deer!

Do you needs us to come ofur wif nip?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2009 7:06:41 PM
Old April 4th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 6:07*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

WooToo speaks In a reeely tromatik event, da uther day I seed da
bottum ub my kibble dish.
I skweekt at Uncl Bill an hee fild it butted it wuz bad four a minut.

* * * * DA BOTTOM OB YUR DISH!!! Oh my towz! I fink datz illegal. Yoo poor
deer!

* * * * Do you needs us to come ofur wif nip?

I am ovur da horrubl troma butted I got sum nip an I will port over
for a bisit. Maggy May iz gonna joyne us?

--
WooToo

Old April 4th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I waz sittink on da grambys lap onct when her was
talkink 2 ur hooman annd I heard u not beink happi kauze dere needed ta be
more fud in da dish. I alzo heard Tiger frow a bigbig fit onct when hisown
fud dishz was emptee. I dont blam u guyz one liddle bit, dat shudnt
happen.....neffer.