In da Gnooz

Old March 27th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default In da Gnooz

Diz iz Piglet anna I duzen fink dem fingz kalled snakez is funny attall.
"Mimzy` =^..^=`" wrote in message
I gotz sum neet onez uff doze in awl culurz on da uther syde uf my mirror,
effen yew wanna come offer n see em. Dey r funny fingys.
Mimzy

onze when we wuz kittenz me anna TV bringed one of doze rope guyz inna
howze ta soft, her made noizes anna sayed wurdz we hazint heard sinze dat
time... dat iz bowt da time when we bekamed fulltime in kitteez, OEJ for
her anna TV
"meOwy On Mar 24, 6:13 pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
Der wuz a crokagator walkin roun up in Winzur, Catneticut. It iz
muchmuch two kold for reptyles ub dat kine heer an sum gnice peepl
took him indoors sew dat hee wunt freez or eet nobudy.

--
Maggy May

Mine mommycat must haff been bery kine beecuz she brotted menny
weptiles in da house eben tho it made da meomie skweem..dey wuz da
longlong tings dat wuk wike a wope, cept dey wiggle a wot. i chased
sum widdle wuns mineself..not bery kine of mee...

Old March 27th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglet anna I duzen fink dem fingz kalled snakez is funny attall."Mimzy` =^..^=`"

too twoo piglet yoo ar wite..but on da udder pawz..dey iss furry
innawestink, an eben captibatink wen dey goze moobink awound acwass da
yard.unner da weevz..an an & dey fourzez mee to go jUMpink on dem.

i hav wote aboud dis inna poem but furgotted da wurdz..godda wake up
da sekwetaree to geddit fur me.

wazee sekwaterriez..tink itz time fur my gnap too.....^-.-
^.....snoozzzzn meoweeee....
Old March 27th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

too twoo piglet yoo ar wite..but on da udder pawz..dey iss furry
innawestink, an eben captibatink wen dey goze moobink awound acwass da
yard.unner da weevz..an an & dey fourzez mee to go jUMpink on dem.

Mine Meowmie duzn't like dem much eiffer. I bringed her one a couple
weeks ago and dropped it in the kitchen fur her. Her went an scooped it
into a dustpan and dropped it in da back yard. It was alive so it crawled
away. I'z keeping my eyes open so I can catch it again an gif it back to
mine Meowmie.

Harri Roadcat
Old March 27th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 27, 2:29*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
too twoo piglet yoo ar wite..but on da udder pawz..dey iss furry
innawestink, an eben captibatink wen dey goze moobink awound acwass da
yard.unner da weevz..an an & dey fourzez mee to go jUMpink on dem.

Mine Meowmie duzn't like dem much eiffer. I bringed her one a couple
weeks ago and dropped it in the kitchen fur her. Her went an scooped it
into a dustpan and dropped it in da back yard. It was alive so it crawled
away. I'z keeping my eyes open so I can catch it again an gif it back to
mine Meowmie.

Dat wud bee fun. Butted yoo mite wanna fink about EETIN itself. Dey
tase wike chikum. I gonna kech wun an mak shur it iz stopt movin an
stuff an den shar it wiff da Piglet. SUSH a treet.

--
Wascal

Old March 27th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

In sum more gnus, da Catnetikut state catvisory haz issued an
advisement dat efferykitty karefully inspek any fudz dat Wascal breeng
over four a partee or sumfin. It might be a snake or crockagator.

--
Maggy May

Old March 27th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 27, 12:23*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
In sum more gnus, da Catnetikut state catvisory haz issued an
advisement dat efferykitty karefully inspek any fudz dat Wascal breeng
over four a partee or sumfin. It might be a snake or crockagator.

--
Maggy May

Gwate ideea maggymay! intwodoosink catz hoo iss wary uf weptilez to
dere gud poinks!

i unnerstan dere is a gnite cwub onna Sunset Boolebard dat iss da
"Viper Room". Dis mite bee furry gud pwace to start..startink wif
dwinks an haffink da snaykemeet on da bar onn widdle pwaytz fur da
"happi hour" snakz. im tol dere ar menny "cool catz" at dis pwayce,
soz i wil were mine sungwasses dat i botted fur da kwooz..cant
wayt...fur snayk snakz..,mmm..meeOwery..gettin hUNgree.

Old March 27th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Uuuuummmm, wellll, so long az u katched itself dat wud be finefine. Piglet
hoping he is right about the chicken part.

Old March 27th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I iz sure dat iffin Wascal bringz itselfz, it will be finez. Piglet
speaking with her paw behind her back and the toes are crossed.