In da Gnooz

Old March 27th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default In da Gnooz

On Mar 27, 11:29*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
too twoo piglet yoo ar wite..but on da udder pawz..dey iss furry
innawestink, an eben captibatink wen dey goze moobink awound acwass da
yard.unner da weevz..an an & dey fourzez mee to go jUMpink on dem.

Mine Meowmie duzn't like dem much eiffer. I bringed her one a couple
weeks ago and dropped it in the kitchen fur her. Her went an scooped it
into a dustpan and dropped it in da back yard. It was alive so it crawled
away. I'z keeping my eyes open so I can catch it again an gif it back to
mine Meowmie.

Harri Roadcat

Iam furry impwessd wif sech a gud gud cat wike Harri hoo makez
selfwess effertz to keep his own meowmie happi & contented. He iss no
dout furry much apweesheeyaded. gnot Every cat is selfwess wike dat.
MeOwy
Old March 27th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:21:25 -0700, meOwy wrote:

Iam furry impwessd wif sech a gud gud cat wike Harri hoo makez selfwess
effertz to keep his own meowmie happi & contented. He iss no dout furry
much apweesheeyaded. gnot Every cat is selfwess wike dat. MeOwy

Fangu, Meowy, I try. Meowmie din't apurrciate da snake da firstest time,
so I figger I owe it to her to gif her anuffur chance. I'z trying hard to
be nice to Meowmie. I'z allez been Paw's liddle girlcat, but since we'z
aren't in da truck no more I guess it's time to gif Meowmie a chance too.

Harri Roadcat
Old March 27th 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:27:42 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna u iz a veri gud kitty to wantz ta giff ur hooman
dat.

Fangu, OT. I figger it's mineown 'sponsibility to help expand Meowmie's
horizons, an gettin to meet snakes and gophermouses an fings is a gudgud
way to do dat.

Harri

Old March 27th 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Der wuz a crokagator walkin roun up in Winzur, Catneticut.

Dat where airport is, so aminals cud arrive dere from NEwhere!

Iz Sec'y of Defense on alert?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident
Old March 27th 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby sayz her horizenz haff spanded enuf, specialky in dat partment. O
T missing the venture and Harri.

Old March 27th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

meowy, just so u knowz Harri iz short 4 Harriet anna she and mineself are
Gaged. We iz posed to be winked sum in May when her makes ad plans. I has
ad win collar so I is ready at go Annie times. OF TO looking at the box he
can't open.

Old March 28th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

My meowmie wikes dem bedder dan spiderz. Ummmm dye moofed a hole haowse
tewday frum next door, et iz gone. Dey taked et away at 7 am n mabbee
lefted snakes n fings behind, but I iz a inside kitty wen I bizit heer, sew
I kant go owt n see. Weeok like a dump owt dere gnow...Mrrrrrrrrrrt:?
Mosey
--why dey moof da hole haowse?
:

Old March 28th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Der wuz a crokagator walkin roun up in Winzur, Catneticut.

Dat where airport is, so aminals cud arrive dere from NEwhere!

Iz Sec'y of Defense on alert?

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

I dunt fink sew. I dunt fink datz needed yet.
Mosey

Old March 28th 09, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 27, 2:35*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:21:25 -0700, meOwy wrote:
Iam furry impwessd wif sech a gud gud cat wike Harri hoo makez selfwess
effertz to keep his own meowmie happi & contented. He iss no dout furry
much apweesheeyaded. *gnot Every cat is selfwess wike dat. MeOwy

Fangu, Meowy, I try. Meowmie din't apurrciate da snake da firstest time,
so I figger I owe it to her to gif her anuffur chance. I'z trying hard to
be nice to Meowmie. I'z allez been Paw's liddle girlcat, but since we'z
aren't in da truck no more I guess it's time to gif Meowmie a chance too.

Harri Roadcat

i findz me an mine meowmie bonds toogeffer wotz wenn we doo houzwurk
toogeffur.. so den i wekkomenz Harri bwings his own meowmie a
KWIKKIT..an wenn it goze unner da furrnichur wotz of fwantik houzwurk
ensooz..mine own self wikez dat ennurgee.. gud fur da meowmiez
too..kwikkitz iz eddibul too. MeOwy
Old March 28th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:57:52 -0700 (PDT), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

i findz me an mine meowmie bonds toogeffer wotz wenn we doo houzwurk
toogeffur.. so den i wekkomenz Harri bwings his own meowmie a
KWIKKIT..an wenn it goze unner da furrnichur wotz of fwantik houzwurk
ensooz..mine own self wikez dat ennurgee.. gud fur da meowmiez
too..kwikkitz iz eddibul too. MeOwy

Dis iz furry konsiderate ob you! I hopes dat yur meowmie apurrsheates
dis!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/28/2009 12:06:58 AM