Aunti Mabel's sweet 16 birthday bash!

Old November 18th 12, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Aunti Mabel's sweet 16 birthday bash!

Aunti Mabel wanders up to the podium and awaits a quiet moment then
begins.

"Hello all! I'd like to invite you to a parti I neber thought to
have." Smiling sweetly the elderly lady says, " I am turning 16 by best
estimate anna we ignores the other TEDs who sez I'z 18 or mebby 20. I
likes 'sweet 16 much better don't you?

Now I nose alla you EC and VC friends hab more years, but fur a doggie,
especially one who neber knew what 'IN' wus til I wuz 14 when Meowmie
tooked me in, Iz very venerable in age!

Since wez all able to time split, back at home Meowmy has been making
preparations and has the following place reserved fur all who want to
come." (Aunti Mabel's fingers neatly type in a URL for the big display)

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...fbo-residence-
inn-virginia-beach-oceanfront/

"Wez got one wing reserved fur kittahs who are not used to mai type of
4foots anna a small outdoor doggie park wif some shelters where you kin
bring enny doggie who's still learning dat kittahs are purrfect anna we
kin visit them through the fence until dey learns bester behavior.

Meowmie has ben working wif de kitchen staff to have all sorts of
gudies, sum fur kittahs, sum more fur doggies, anna most fur bof ob us
4foots. She'z also got lots ob gudies fur 2foots cause dey get hungri
too anna dis place dont believe da 2foots hab to stay sumplace else.
WEZ GET TO TAKE OUR 2foot PETS WIF US!"

Aunti Mabel wags her tail and grins showing she's lost a few teeth but
is still a healthy though elderly lady. She steps down and the music
starts a beat she can not resist. It is Queen and 'Don't stop me now'.

She looks about and sees Clarence dancing with Amelia. Grinning, she
cuts in. As they swirl off Amelia laughs. Aunti Mabel is going a
perfect Queen beat at the front end, but her back end seems to be
listening to Ray Charles and a deep slow soul beat. Somehow they match
in a way that is uniquely 'Miss Aunti Mabel'.

Old November 19th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Happy Sweet 16 birthday , Miss Aunti Mabel
We would all be happy to attend your party at that hotel.
Is there anything we can bring you?
We will go shopping and get you a prezzie. yeUP.
Mosey Gives Aunti Mabel a nosepoink, and joins his family in singing
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaappi Biiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooooo
Yoooooooooooooooou.

Love, Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex ,Pipps, BobQat, Mimzy, and wee Tygur
and wee Mayzy,

Old November 19th 12, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 18, 12:19*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
[...]

Da Bear runs over to WooToo, who just got through dancing with a
mancat
"Can wee go to da partee?"
"Ob korse, deer. I fink wee shood bring little Sammy an Uncl Bill two"

---
Will in New Haven

Old November 20th 12, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel...orfbo-residenc
[...]

Aunti Mabel grins and wonders what she wants? She has a happy home, a
meowmie, a kittah, a warm doggie. Humm. Aquizitive she thinks and
comes up with something.

"Thank you so much! I have never been covered wif kittahs befur
because I only learned about dem frum Daisy-chan anna she's just one.

Mebby I kin get to be be really fuzzy warm wif a bunch of kittahs all
about maiself? Like you can gift maiself wif a bit of a warm blankie
of purr?"

Aunti Mabel blushes a bit at asking so boldly for a birthday gift but
by her age, she kinda knows it might be best to be a little blunt or
she might get a ball of yarn, Daisy-chan gently hisses as she'd like
the ball of yarn but she subsides as she remembers, it's not *her*
birthday.

Meantime, Aunti Mabel dances a little Ray Charles sort of jig at the
front end and seems to be doing a bit of mello 'Shadie' with an almost
cajin 'low and slow' tail wag. She may be elderly, but 'she got the
fire down below!'. She sits with a grin and hopes fur her birthate
'blankie' come the day.

Old November 20th 12, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

She looks about and sees Clarence dancing with Amelia. Grinning, she
cuts in. As they swirl off Amelia laughs. Aunti Mabel is going a
perfect Queen beat at the front end, but her back end seems to be
listening to Ray Charles and a deep slow soul beat. Somehow they match
in a way that is uniquely 'Miss Aunti Mabel'.

[Amelia whispers quietly to Aunt Mabel so that nobody else can hear]

Mabel do you think it would be appropriate for some no-foots to join the
two-foots and four-foots? I suspect that the ghosts living here might be
interested in participating.

Amelia
Old November 20th 12, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Amelia T Cat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

She looks about and sees Clarence dancing with Amelia. Grinning,
she cuts in. As they swirl off Amelia laughs. Aunti Mabel is
going a perfect Queen beat at the front end, but her back end seems
to be listening to Ray Charles and a deep slow soul beat. Somehow
they match in a way that is uniquely 'Miss Aunti Mabel'.

[Amelia whispers quietly to Aunt Mabel so that nobody else can hear]

Mabel do you think it would be appropriate for some no-foots to join
the two-foots and four-foots? I suspect that the ghosts living here
might be interested in participating.

Amelia

Aunti Mabel whispers back as she's getting lovified by 2 kittahs who
went over the rainbow when she was a puppy. "sure, got an elderly
genteel one? I wanna dance! I'z a bit slow but I bets there's one who
wants to play wif me!"

Meantime a small himalayan who is not totally corporeal sniffs under
the curtin and tries to drag out a kittah. He's missing an eye and
makes Gruf and Clarence lok like pampered sorts.

Daisy-chan is dancing but as soon a foot is dragged out she stops.
Blushing she apologizes to her dance mate but it is obvious she is
watching the curtin and the foot...

At one time she was wild. At one time he seemed to be lost in the
wild. He was one handsome man-kittah just right for her but he passed
over the bridge.

Daisy-chan walks sedately to the edge and asks him for a dance. He
agrees and Orion and Daisy-chan finally get their dance. Swirling
about, there is no time but the soft patter of their feet and their
nails tapping the floor in time, paw by paw.

Daisy-chan purrs and silently morns that he passed over the rainbow but
loves that she got a chance to dance at last with him. It is very
possible she will never 'wink' as Orion was was who she loved though it
was from a distance, never a dance.

Orion slides to the side of Daisy-chan trusting her totally with his
blind side and rubs a cheek with a purr of promise then with a stern
look reminds her that he will be there, but to look to the living.
Daisy-chan starts to cry but Orion steps back with a stern glance and
hands her a hanky. "Now is the time for living and love and laughter
and not wasting it. Now stop waiting for me as i am on the other side.
Step out little lady and make us all proud as you always have."

With a long sniff and a lot of hanky blowing but finally a lovely grin
of fairwell, she sees Orion dance back behind the curtin. She dips her
head for a bit then remembers, THAT IS NOT WHAT HE WANTED.

She takes a few deep breaths then with a grin, comes back. If the grin
feels a bit thin for a bit, that doesn't last as it grows. It is time
to love and laugh. She flips her tail and jumps out on the dance floor
again.

Aunti Mabel cshenk Cat community 5 October 7th 12 03:49 PM
Purrs fur Aunti Mabel cshenk Cat community 6 September 19th 12 05:04 AM
PING AUNTI MISHI Mosey =^..^=[_12_] Cat community 0 April 23rd 12 08:27 PM
Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash! cshenk Cat community 91 December 4th 11 03:36 AM
Mabel's story (long) Lois Cat anecdotes 15 September 6th 06 11:53 AM