Sandy Claws visits the Fine household

Old December 21st 04, 08:41 PM
Margaret Fine

Default Sandy Claws visits the Fine household

Hi Everykitty! Sandy Claws came to my house early this year. Meowmie
said it was because I was a "speciawl wittle baby" in that annoying
voice she sometimes uses but I know it is because she is dumping me in
the kennel to go visit some peepholes in a place called OH, HI, Ho. I
got lots of nice stuff! A new horizontal scratcher that is heavy enough
to really scratch hard and it doesn't lift up, a grooming arch which is
really nice to rub against, and a fur mousey which is what I think I
like best if all. I've killed it over and over again since Saturday. I
also got a teddy bear but I like my mousie better. My dog also got a
much larger version of my teddy bear plus a long stretchie dog toy that
he and daddy play tug with. He also got this neat ball thing you put
dog biscuits in and you have to get them out. I actually have taken
that one over. My dirty little secret is I love dog biscuits.

I almost got coal instead of gifts. I was a BADKITTY the day before. I
bit thru the power cord to meowmie's 'puter and the 'puter went dead.
Daddy was able to bring the 'puter back to life again but the cord had a
short (a short what? I cannot figure that one out) and Meowmie had to
order a new one. She said she was gonna pawn anything Sandy Claws
brought to me to pay for the new one but luckily I was able to lay in
her arms and look at her in my "speciawl wittle baby" way and she
forgave me. Anyone want to come over and play "kill the mousie?" We
can also chase the dog.
--
Margaret Fine

Old December 21st 04, 08:43 PM
Margaret Fine

Margaret Fine wrote:

[...]

Oops, I didn't get a chance to sign my name because Meowmie came into
the room just then.

Oliver T. Fine

--
Margaret Fine

Old December 21st 04, 09:59 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:41:28 +0000, Margaret Fine wrote:

[...]

A word to the wise is sufficient --- quit biting power cords, or you may
be the one who wakes up dead. Hear me???

Old December 21st 04, 10:02 PM
Margaret Fine

mlbriggs wrote:

[...]

But I get such a charge out of it!! Anyway, Daddy covered the cords
with a shield so now it isn't any fun.

Oliver

--
Margaret Fine

Old December 21st 04, 11:38 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:02:50 +0000, Margaret Fine wrote:

mlbriggs wrote:

[...]

Did it make your eyes light up? MLB