Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

Old September 16th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
Mischief wrote:
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

LOOK OUT!!!! GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

And for those of you who are really masochistic......click the link to
go to the whole album and click on the slideshow!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...c6fscd&.src=ph

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA!!!

Kristi

ps, oh and for those who want to know how my finger is...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Awwww. It's a bitty Snoopy! Absolutely adorable, including the teeth. I'd
love to adopt that bitey bitty, if I wasn't 4000 miles away.
--

He even is a color and marking match for Kayla. But she would step on him
and I have Jake and Molly to consider. Plus if he really is positive, he

Kayla and Jake are out back right now. Kayla is pawing at Jake. Jake is
explaining that if one toenail touches him he will put a slit in her other
ear. Wish I could train her to keep her paws to herself.

Jo

Old September 16th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 15 Sep 2006 19:55:53 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

[...]

OMG!!! LMAO!!!

Reminds me so much of the teeny black cat that was "terrorizing" an
Israeli development a couple of years ago. The New York Times had a
picture of him, it was captioned "Look upon Kooshi and be afraid."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old September 16th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:

Awwww. It's a bitty Snoopy! Absolutely adorable, including the teeth. I'd
love to adopt that bitey bitty, if I wasn't 4000 miles away.

So would I! (And, since I live in the same area of L.A., I
almost had to tie my hands to keep them away from the
telephone!) Unfortunately, I will be moving to another
state, the end of October, and driving across the desert
with two adult cats is going to be difficult, without adding
a kitten to the mix! (Also, finding a pet-friendly
apartment that will allow two cats may be problem enough.)

Old September 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jo Firey wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
om...
Mischief wrote:
[...]

LOL. I think I'd love Kayla.
Happy had a real problem keeping his tongue to himself. That got him
swatted a bunch.

Sherry

Old September 16th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Mischief" wrote:
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

Oooooh, how fierce! What a mischeivous little face! A real beauty,
your kitten.

Old September 16th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Mischief wrote:

Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

snip

The kitten really is ferocious, thanks for the warning
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old September 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Mischief wrote
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=ff56
scd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=33e2
scd.jpg&.src=ph

LOOK OUT!!!! GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=8bcc
scd.jpg&.src=ph

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=8339
scd.jpg&.src=ph

Looks vicious!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old September 16th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

Awwww. It's a bitty Snoopy! Absolutely adorable, including the teeth. I'd
love to adopt that bitey bitty, if I wasn't 4000 miles away.

The "bitey bitty" - I like that!

Joyce
Old September 17th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

David Stevenson wrote:
Mischief wrote
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=ff56
scd.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=33e2
scd.jpg&.src=ph

LOOK OUT!!!! GET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=8bcc
scd.jpg&.src=ph

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...fscd&.dnm=8339
scd.jpg&.src=ph

Looks vicious!

Ya think someone left him in a cue-bid, David?

Will in New Haven

--

"Hunting is hunting and mating is mating; The prey HAS no gender."
Feather from POKER FOR CATS