My name is SMUDGE!

Old January 1st 05, 09:41 PM
TBird

Default My name is SMUDGE!

Ashes! BAH!

Ashley! Pah-leeze!

My name is Smudge! All you have to do is look at my nose to see that.

I have begun training of the human you know as TBird. She was easy. I
simply show up at about noon every day, and then again at 7pm. At noon I
get scritches and loves. She even brushed me for a long time today and then
gave me a practically brand new cat bed for the barn. At 7pm, when the
horses and dogs get fed, I get fed too! Fresh water even! HA!

I've started work now on the male who feeds the horses. He's a little more
difficult, but should be mine quickly. Men humans are so funny! One day he
says, "We don't HAVE any barn cats!". The next day he tries to insist my
name is "Patches". HA! I rubbed his ankles today after he took some photos
of my glorious self. I overheard him telling her not to "get attached. You
know what the life expectancy is out here..." Hmph. May need a little more
work.

You can see me and the TBird slave he
http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...eandsmudge.jpg

And you can see my lovely face close up (ignore the shavings in my fur)
he
http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...res/smudge.jpg

Glad to meet all you kitties and your slaves!

Smudge, Queen of the Barn, the Shed, and all I survey

Old January 1st 05, 10:02 PM
Irulan

oh, what a lovely cat you are, Smudge.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
link.net...

Old January 1st 05, 10:15 PM
jmcquown

TBird wrote:
Ashes! BAH!

Ashley! Pah-leeze!

My name is Smudge! All you have to do is look at my nose to see that.

http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...eandsmudge.jpg

And you can see my lovely face close up (ignore the shavings in my
fur)
he

http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...res/smudge.jpg

Glad to meet all you kitties and your slaves!

Smudge, Queen of the Barn, the Shed, and all I survey

Awwwww!!!! What a pretty one!

Jill

Old January 1st 05, 10:16 PM
Jo Firey

"TBird" wrote in message
[...]

Smudge, you are one nice looking cat. But may I suggest you widen you
horizons? My new slaves have a fireplace and something they call central
heating. Once I taught them that I must be allowed out they really started
to shape up. I've even started giving them a few random special rewards
when they aren't expecting them. Must be careful not to spoil them too much
though.

Molly

Old January 1st 05, 10:45 PM
CatNipped

http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...derpictures/me

http://home.earthlink.net/~tracy_m/s...derpictures/sm
udge.jpg

Glad to meet all you kitties and your slaves!

Smudge, Queen of the Barn, the Shed, and all I survey

Ohmygawd - smudge is gorgeous!!!!! Any chance she could extend her life by
becoming an indoor kitty?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 1st 05, 10:48 PM
TBird

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"TBird" wrote in message
[...]

That's the part I am working on. The man human keeps saying "No more indoor
cats!" What's an indoor cat?

I think the Meowmie is working on bringing me to the "newhouse" next summer,
and then she will put a cat door in the Garage. What's a garage?

These other people I used to live with - they ignore me. They ignore my
Mom. We like laying near these horses and drinking their water out of that
metal lake they have.

I just met the little humans! I like little humans! The littler one is the
one who filled my bowl the other night! He's easily trained!

Smudge

Old January 1st 05, 11:17 PM
Katz

Hiya Smudge! Glad to meet you. You're very, very pretty. Sounds like
you're doing a good job in training the humans. Keep up the good work.
They will be yours in no time.

;-) Miss Moxie

Old January 1st 05, 11:58 PM
Mogget

In message .net,
TBird writes

She's gorgeous!
--
Mogget
Old January 2nd 05, 12:06 AM
Sam Nash

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
Ashes! BAH!

Ashley! Pah-leeze!

My name is Smudge! All you have to do is look at my nose to see that.

And a lovely lady you are.
Smokey (purring)