grrreetings frum sum ould frens

Old August 20th 03, 01:39 PM
pam

Default grrreetings frum sum ould frens

Hihihi! Dis iz PacoBell an' Charlie. Ower Meowie hazn't bin able tew
let us post fur lotsa reezons, but we still gets tew check da
noosgroops sumtymes, an' we always offurred purrs an' purrayers fur
ennykitty an' hoomin dat needed dem. We'ze doin' fyne, but we misses
tawkin' wif effurrywon, an' hopes we kin come bak soon. We'ze alsew
hopin' ower Meowmie comes bak soon--she's bin gowin' tew strange
plazes lyke Bostun, an' El Pazo, Texas, an' Norf Carolina...(Sigh)
Daddy duzn't tayke furry gud cayre uv usses. He duzn't feed usses
rite away in da mornin', an' he furgets da lidder bocks, an' he pays
more attenshun tew da d*g!!!!We will post agin wen Meowmie haz sum
tyme. PacoBell an' Charlie.
PawEss, If Miss MoneyPenny iz still arownd ennyplace, I misses yew!
(PAco)
Old August 21st 03, 03:17 AM
Fred Williams

pam wrote:

Hihihi! Dis iz PacoBell an' Charlie. Ower Meowie hazn't bin able
tew let us post fur lotsa reezons, but we still gets tew check da
noosgroops sumtymes, an' we always offurred purrs an' purrayers fur
ennykitty an' hoomin dat needed dem. We'ze doin' fyne, but we
misses tawkin' wif effurrywon, an' hopes we kin come bak soon. We'ze
alsew hopin' ower Meowmie comes bak soon--she's bin gowin' tew
strange plazes lyke Bostun, an' El Pazo, Texas, an' Norf
Carolina...(Sigh)

Oooooo! Strange plases indeed! (:-))

Daddy duzn't tayke furry gud cayre uv usses. He duzn't feed usses
rite away in da mornin', an' he furgets da lidder bocks, an' he pays
more attenshun tew da d*g!!!!We will post agin wen Meowmie haz sum
tyme. PacoBell an' Charlie.
PawEss, If Miss MoneyPenny iz still arownd ennyplace, I misses yew!
(PAco)

Purrz 'n best hope fur better treatment in da futur. Good help is so
hard tu find.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his Hooman Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please
Old September 5th 03, 02:42 AM
Da Koster Katz

pam wrote:

Hihihi! Dis iz PacoBell an' Charlie. Ower Meowie hazn't bin able tew
let us post fur lotsa reezons, but we still gets tew check da
noosgroops sumtymes, an' we always offurred purrs an' purrayers fur
ennykitty an' hoomin dat needed dem. We'ze doin' fyne, but we misses
tawkin' wif effurrywon, an' hopes we kin come bak soon. We'ze alsew
hopin' ower Meowmie comes bak soon--she's bin gowin' tew strange
plazes lyke Bostun, an' El Pazo, Texas, an' Norf Carolina...(Sigh)
Daddy duzn't tayke furry gud cayre uv usses. He duzn't feed usses
rite away in da mornin', an' he furgets da lidder bocks, an' he pays
more attenshun tew da d*g!!!!We will post agin wen Meowmie haz sum
tyme. PacoBell an' Charlie.
PawEss, If Miss MoneyPenny iz still arownd ennyplace, I misses yew!
(PAco)

Hay, PacoBell an Charlie! Gud tu see yu! We haf been rathur absent
owrownselfs laytely - blame it on da sekretree. Wurk wurk wurk, dats
awl she finks abowt. Wut about US? Huh? I wanna no!

Junior

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez