Shy men and pets...

Old August 2nd 11, 09:14 AM
Edward Edward is offline
Junior Member

The only one remedy for this :
You must have to spend more and more time with pets.It will definitely finish your shyness.
Franchises and ideas

Last edited by Edward : August 6th 11 at 05:24 AM.
Old August 30th 11, 02:42 AM
Klusner Klusner is offline
Banned

It is not necessary but it is some times proved also right.Let me tell you one thing that its a general phenomenon ,however.But i think if we keep girl friend apart then despite of it the pet looks cute and fascinating and we should love and care them.
Old November 2nd 11, 07:37 AM
Miguel Miguel is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
be nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow
I live with my friends and we have a male roommate. My dog is afraid of him, but he is not afraid of the girls or me. My dog will run away and do things to avoid my male roommate. What can my male roommate do to make my dog love him like he loves the rest of us? Does Cesar Milan have a solution lol?

Last edited by Miguel : November 3rd 11 at 06:35 AM.
Old November 7th 11, 08:23 AM
tablepad tablepad is offline
Junior Member

Location: philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraut / Larry Stark View Post

Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll be
nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

Using that theory I should have a house full of women.

LOL
yes it's true..
Old July 9th 12, 01:48 PM
Macca Macca is offline
Junior Member

This is how I got my girlfriend hahahaha...

I was way to shy to talk to her but she was my neighbour and got to know my cat and then she decided she liked me also