Cruelty in the name of Art

Old December 19th 03, 04:12 PM
LeeAnne

Default Cruelty in the name of Art

The "artist" Nathalia Edenmont is at the moment exhibiting her "art"
in a Swedish gallery called Wetterling
(http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/).

Nathalia Edenmont kills animals and then takes "beautiful" photographs
of them.

The gallery defends her taking the lives of mice, cats, rabbits all in
the name of art.

Please, if you can, send a letter of protest both to the gallery
itself at: , or to the Swedish Ministry of
Agriculture at:
?subject=Protest%20against%20Nathalia%20E
denmont,
or to the Swedish Embassy in your country.

Now, a warning to all animal fans and cat owners - do NOT go look at this
following link if you are squeamish. The picture is not gory in the sense
of blood and guts, however it is disturbing (cat head on top of vase, cat
tail at bottom of vase) and I wanted to include the link to back up what I'm
saying here.
http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/arc...halia_main.htm

All I can say is what a sick bitch.

Old December 19th 03, 06:13 PM
MaryL

"LeeAnne" wrote in message
[...]

This is truly revolting and repugnant (the idea of calling this "art," *not*
your message). I am going to write a letter of protest this evening.
Thanks for providing this information.

MaryL

Old December 20th 03, 10:51 AM
Ray Ban

"LeeAnne" wrote in message ...
All I can say is what a sick bitch.

She's probably thinking the same thing of each one here who worships their pets.
Old December 20th 03, 10:51 AM
Ray Ban

Old December 22nd 03, 08:02 AM
Charlene Mann

Having been made bigtime understandably sick at the heart by the sight
of it, LeeAnne reportfully wrote:

The "artist" Nathalia Edenmont is at the moment exhibiting her "art"
in a Swedish gallery called Wetterling
(http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/).

Nathalia Edenmont kills animals and then takes "beautiful" photographs
of them.

Nathalia Edenmont looks to be a psychically brutalized, pitiably
damaged, soul-murdered product of the Soviet upheaval. This is no
excuse for her flaunting of the damage; it does appear, however, that
this maybe-better-off-than-most (yah roight) psychosociopath, who
reportedly refers to the good Swedish citizens of her present-day host
country as "cowardly", is essentially doing what all such Damaged Ones
do: She is /showing/ people what was in essence /done to her/ in the
absence of words adequate to the descriptive task at hand. (Lots of
those sort in my US hometown, which is a Social Services City of Refuge;
I know too many suchlike already. Easy to spot another, even all the
way from here.)

Ergo: Illegitimi non carborundum. Pre-inflatum, Google. Post-Google,
calibratum. I Googled the phrase, "News Search" to find a comprehensive
media link site. Kindly refer to the most recent news media article on
the subject (much duplication planetwide per Murdochian polygamy) at

http://www.in-sourced.com/article/ar...iew/1040/1/13/

for details.

The gallery defends her taking the lives of mice, cats, rabbits all in
the name of art.

Please, if you can, send a letter of protest both to the gallery
itself at: , or to the Swedish Ministry of
Agriculture at:
?subject=Protest%20against%20Nathalia%20E
denmont,
or to the Swedish Embassy in your country.

I rather suggest that missives directed to the Swedish Ministry of
Agriculture, the Swedish Veterinary Society (sic?) and/or the Swedish
Embassy on ones' home geo-turf would likely be /much/ better received on
balance than /ad hominem/ attax on the Wetterling haus. Mr. Wetterling
evidently finds the current terms of protest worthy of his scornful
dismissiveness, little more. (See news article above.) Likely some
folk might, um, /improve/ the terms, hm?

Now, a warning to all animal fans and cat owners - do NOT go look at this
following link if you are squeamish. The picture is not gory in the sense
of blood and guts, however it is disturbing (cat head on top of vase, cat
tail at bottom of vase) and I wanted to include the link to back up what I'm
saying here.
http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/arc...halia_main.htm

All I can say is what a sick bitch.

Yah. Sick is the word. Examining the Wetterling site, apart from the
self-serving, weezil-wordud, hyper-sophisticated and /sub rosa/
excuseful /apologia/ made for the "corpus" of the exhibit (no pun
actually intended, Friends!), I find one noteworthy Cause for Gratitude.
To wit: There as yet exists no link to/from Rotten.com's filthfest
and the Wetterling/Edenmont monstrosity.

Um, let's not make mention to staffers at /either/ site of this little
thing-that-is-not, hm? grin ;-)

It appears to this particular Reverend Pastor that, not unlike numerous
similar units of the ilk from Jack tha Ripper on thru Son o' Sam and
beyond, this particular heavily-damaged and likely diagnosable
(psychosociopathic as I reckon it) cabbage-or-something-in-a-human-suit
has duly and truly sent forth a plain, unmistakeable "Cry for Help".

Goodness knows, I sure did, 'way back years ago when /I/ was the Green &
Sick One. And all that was done to /me/ was the imposition of an ably
concerted and extensively sustained pack of Churchianity-authored and
locally-tailored-to-suit outight lies re gender and its place in human
affairs, the which was imposed upon YT for exactly as long as I was
willing to submit to it. (I finally got over it all; that wonderful
renegade rabbi from ~2000 years prior spoke the truth on the record re
the healing power of Truth.)

As for Ms. Edenmont: Back in Russia, they /murdered her family/.
(Harder to get over, I wot.) Is it any particular wonder that she now
confabulates the Brutal with the Honest? (Many others less damaged than
she do that with no thought at all.)

Those murdered critters are likely well on their way to re-embodiment by
now, I daresay. The severed heads are aught but dead meat and bone with
the fur left on today. Stenchful? Yah. Cruelty in the name of Art?
Yah. She is being cruel, all right - toward us Genuine Human Beings
(the which she likely herself actually was, pre-murdertime) who remain
alive (unlike her murdered family, not that that is in any way, shape,
or form a valid excuse for her revolting di$$play of
Inner-Pain-exploitation) to torment /her/ with our envied/hated (Yup -
split-headed contradictorial duality in there, gotcha!) positions (each
of which is now an affront to her still-shrieking post-murder
sensibilities) of egregiously enjoying happy lives of our very own - the
Very Thing which was taken (as in raped) out from under her point-blank
early on in her own current lifetime, by the available account.

Potential Difference (hope not): Once having sent up one genuine prayer
at my own crossroad-like cusp, I for one Grabbed On to what Came Next.
(Thank You! whew!) Will Ms. Edenmont respond before God and Man alike
in similar manner? Or will the prideful, shameful, fightful and
blameful outlook with which she has double-double-whammied herself take
the day - and the soul in the bargain?

Hmmm. The given stimulus (her manifest cry) outright begs for a valid
response (our Lawful and therefore compassionate prayers). Let us
prepare the ground a wee bit to ease her passage into the Light, shall
we? (She is not a toy. Gratuitous and ill-justified "magickal"
malignities are no help here a-tall; she already HAS more of them thangs
than she can hold; d'ya see her spill 'em for the able Mr. Wetterling
and Company?)

Fact: Almighty 1 True 1, AKA and dba "Eternal Creator" at all times,
most certainly by now knows she Needs Nelp. No Siddhartha-esque "Total
Illumination Now!" event is required, tho' she is certainly welcome to
it once genuinely Ready. (Too soon and she'll blow a gasket fer shure.
Brain-gasket replacements are difficult to acquire and even more
challenging to install post-blow; kindly trust my good word on this
point and forebear if possible along with the black-candled "Death Unto
Mine Enemy" crowd, OK?) An honest Jungian shrink likely makes for a
good start IMHO. (Better than being ambushed and beaten down to bloody
pulp by Netful, catful alley thugs, or for that matter being
psycho-drugged into the Twilight of Thorazined Submission by a Lightless
Freudian as therapeutic protocols go, I daresay.)

Think I'll spark a good clean 60-millimeter Clown Gun (suitably herb'd &
oil'd; fresh from the corner /bodega/'s plenty-adequate /botanica/
stock) tonight on her behalf. It's Candle-Lighting Time. (A desk is an
Altar; a pen is a Wand.) Um, where's my Holy Unfuqqing Oil, Middy-Boo?
Ah. Thanks, Good Cat.

Good strong orange paper (the best for this since a gating function is
called for here) and good black ink for easy reading by all concerned.
One humble-yet-righteous, directly phrased, tersely worded, and
non-hateful Petition referencing the present posting and all that
relates to its objective on Earth goes on the spot soon to be under the
candle. (One drop of Holy Oil on each corner, no more is needed for
that. Smells so good!) Now to oil and spark a tall jar of soft white
wax with some string in it...

There! The wired wick bends double and a limited-lifespan Portal of
Flame appears! It's now (even as one reads) happily doing its thing on
an altar-table where The Lithe Loving Lord Moxie Mousehole Midnight
MousieMuncher (AKA and dba "Middy-Boo" at all times) won't knock it over
in a fit of mischief. (Gotta love that beautiful bubbly bumbly black
boy!) It /does/ appear that Ms. Edenmont herself is clearly unable to
/pray well/ (or at all) at this time in her manifestly blighted life
without a light 'n' loving touch of supportive and competent adult
supervision. (The more the better, up to a rather large point, I
daresay.) Let those who follow suit likewise do their Best. And thanks
to all who join in this wee spot of Roadwork on her benighted behalf!

Anger justifies every perpetrated outrage. It (the anger) then passes,
though the effects of the perpetrated outrage likely live on. (History
provides many examples of the genre.) This outrage, though, shall
doubtless pass.

IMHO, it certainly deserves to pass quickly. Let's turn on the Light,
though, /en masse/ before the Nihilistic Deconstructionist/bokor
contingent (which commonly maps itself onto and thus infests the
/genuine/ Art Community via numerous clever counterfeitings and sly
subterfuges) "turns on her dark" forever, shall we? (One worthless hair
from one care-less head; one foul little bargain I'll leave unsaid; one
sweetlike small kiss, of the sort she won't miss, and another soul's
lost to the dead...) I think my Third Nostril detects the faint
bittersour schmell of Absent Gratitude wafting from her quarter...
Might be Imagining Things, of course. One knows so little... Verify!

Go see if you must, Gentle Reader. Then name it as you see it. Likely
one returning (for to go there is to return here, ex post vomitus
intellectum; it'll puke yer mind, make no mistake!) will agree: A
genuine artist she likely could be one day if repaired and recalibrated
in good time. But Art it ain't, not today anyhoo a-tall.

Fiat lux!

Posted by Reverend Pastor Charlene Mann (Ordained in the ULC, C of
SubG, the CSH, and with 'way too many etceteras to list) and Middy-Boo
too (whose desire for the Opposable Thumb grows daily).
First Peoples' Church of the Forbidden Truth
Gnostic - Ancient - Polymodal - Mostly Invisible Unless Mentioned...
(A Global _Funny Hat Medicine Society_ affiliate.)

---

"Back from the Dead. Not Stupid. Go Figure."
"Planet Earth: A Hospital Planet for the Spiritually Insane."

- Text of two Bumper Stickers from the Liberty Graphics artwork pool -

Old December 22nd 03, 08:57 PM
Ray Ban

"When animals are killed for purposes of public entertainment, a
veterinarian has to be present to ensure that the animal doesn't
suffer. (Edenmont) has used a large number of animals," he told AFP.

Shouldn't it read like this: "When animals are killed for purposed of
public entertainment, police has to be present to arrest the
perpetrator sparing the lives of the animals at that time."