American Idol guy & Cats

Old November 18th 03, 06:59 PM
PawsForThought

Default American Idol guy & Cats

I don't know if this is true or not, but I got this from another board:

http://www.peta.org/feat/triumph/

"PETA: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Dumps on Clay Aiken in New PETA
Pro-Neutering Ad
The article says:
"Triumph chose to make Clay Aiken the target of his humor in the ad, and PETA
didn’t object because Aiken recently told Rolling Stone, “I think cats are
Satan. There’s nothing worse to me than a house cat. When I was about 16, I
had a kitten and ran over it.� PETA deals with dozens of cases of cruelty to
cats every week and knows firsthand how damaging statements like this can
be—impressionable kids often mimic what their “idols� do. Aiken never
responded when PETA wrote to him."
________
Old November 18th 03, 07:04 PM
Cat Protector

I saw an interview where Aiken said that. He seemed to not feel so bad about
hurting that kitten when he was interviewed. It disgusted me. Aiken may be
talented but a great human being he isn't.

Old November 18th 03, 09:37 PM
Judy F

I just found his web site and posted a pretty mean message! I know it
probably won't mean a thing, but it makes me feel better!
Judy F

Old November 18th 03, 11:06 PM
KellyH

"PawsForThought" wrote in message
I don't know if this is true or not, but I got this from another board:

http://www.peta.org/feat/triumph/

"PETA: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Dumps on Clay Aiken in New PETA
Pro-Neutering Ad
The article says:
"Triumph chose to make Clay Aiken the target of his humor in the ad, and

PETA
didn't object because Aiken recently told Rolling Stone, "I think cats are
Satan. There's nothing worse to me than a house cat. When I was about 16,

had a kitten and ran over it." PETA deals with dozens of cases of cruelty

cats every week and knows firsthand how damaging statements like this can
be-impressionable kids often mimic what their "idols" do. Aiken never
responded when PETA wrote to him."
________

What an asshole.

--