Dancing Cockatoo (OT)

Old October 9th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Dancing Cockatoo (OT)

This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

Old October 9th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Oct 9, 8:49 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

That is so cool. I wish I had that good of a sense of rhythm and
style.

Pam S. who can't dane so don't ask me.

Old October 9th 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

tanadashoes wrote:
On Oct 9, 8:49 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

That is so cool. I wish I had that good of a sense of rhythm and
style.

Pam S. who can't dane so don't ask me.

LOL I can't dance, either. But maybe it would help if we, too, had a cool
feathered headdress

Jill

Old October 9th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

Cockatoos crack me up. When I was in Australia, I was awakened daily at
dawn by a flock of screeching cockatoos and galahs (a *really* pretty but
maligned bird in Oz)' and I have a neighbor with a cockatoo called "The
Chicken."

Old October 9th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"jmcquown" wrote in message
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

Oh, my, that's hilarious. And I really cracked up when he bowed at the end.

MaryL

Old October 10th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

Cockatoos crack me up. When I was in Australia, I was awakened daily
at dawn by a flock of screeching cockatoos and galahs (a *really*
pretty but maligned bird in Oz)' and I have a neighbor with a
cockatoo called "The Chicken."

The white capped Pionus in the cage off to the left started bobbing his head
too, like yeah, let's get down with it!

Old October 10th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

MaryL wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

Jill

Oh, my, that's hilarious. And I really cracked up when he bowed at
the end.

MaryL

Don't you love the way he started marching sideways in step - one two, one
two (Richard Simmons follow me, one two! Now lift your leg! Now the other
one!) Keep it up now! Keep it up! Oh wait, I missed a beat. Okay, pick
it back up. One two! Now take a bow! You were fabulous!!

Jill

Old October 10th 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

oh my god, that's excellent! Laughed so hard I
almost choked.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

ps.com...

Old October 10th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

jmcquown wrote:
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

ROFL! Thanks, just what I needed to pick me up (have been feeling lousy
the past few days). He really did 'rock his body right.'

Old October 10th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

jmcquown wrote:
This made me laugh:

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2...his-dance.html

ROFL! Thanks, just what I needed to pick me up (have been feeling lousy
the past few days). He really did 'rock his body right.'

Wow!! That bird actually has a sense of rhythm. He was moving in
time to the music! (And occasionally letting out a well-timed squeak.)
That's quite a talented bird.

Joyce

Litter Dancing Pat Cat anecdotes 0 January 17th 07 12:22 PM
OT Dancing Bananas Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 November 10th 05 01:28 AM
Happy Dancing Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 09:27 PM
Cat dancing Mishi Cat anecdotes 2 September 27th 05 12:19 PM