Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

Old February 6th 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy[_3_]

Default Tribute to Tiffany - one year ago today.

February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Old February 6th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

I can't believe it was a year ago! That is a beautiful tribute, and I am
certain that she knows well how you love her.

Dan
Old February 6th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Flippy wrote:
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

A beautiful tribute, Flippy. Hugs to you and Mia.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old February 6th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:56:04 +1100, "Flippy"
wrote:

February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We still
miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much she
was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for me.

Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

Such a beautiful kitty; and a beautiful tribute for her, too.

It doesn't seem like it's been a year, though.

Purrs for you and Mia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old February 6th 08, 11:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Flippy" wrote in message
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany. We
still miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how much
she was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with Romeo for
me.

Oh she knows, Flippy, she knows. That sort of thing is *never* forgotten.

Hugs.

Yowie

Old February 6th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Flippy wrote:
February 6, 2008

It is one year ago today that we lost our beautiful, sweet Tiffany.
We still miss her very much and think of her every day.

Each day I whisper to her "I Love You, Tiffy". I hope she knows how
much she was loved and adored. Rest In Peace, darling girl. Wait with
Romeo for me.
Love and kisses,
Flippy & Mia. xxx

TRIBUTE TO TIFFY: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/tiffany.html

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Flippy & Mia }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 6th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Flippy and Mia, reading that page just makes me realize what a lucky kitty
Tiffy was. We are so glad that you had all that time to spend with her.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 6th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

((((Flippy & Mia))))