Smokey is ringing

Old October 3rd 19, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

Default Smokey is ringing

I was trying to find my phone the other day, but it was nowhere in site. So I said Alexa, where is my phone? Next thing you know, Smokey starts ringing. She lifted her head, WTF.

I think Smokey dislikes my phone, she says I spend too much time on it, that I could be spending with her. She has slept on it more than once, maybe it's warm. Today she was sleeping on the TV remote. ******* cat trick.
Old October 3rd 19, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/3/2019 10:08 AM, Bill Stock wrote:
I was trying to find my phone the other day, but it was nowhere in site. So I said Alexa, where is my phone? Next thing you know, Smokey starts ringing. She lifted her head, WTF.

I think Smokey dislikes my phone, she says I spend too much time on it, that I could be spending with her. She has slept on it more than once, maybe it's warm. Today she was sleeping on the TV remote. ******* cat trick.

That's too funny! Buffy always looks at me oddly when I pick up the TV
remote like what the heck is that thing and why do you keep picking it
up? She can't sleep on it, though. It's on a glass table in front of
the couch which is invariably covered with other stuff (books,
magazines, a box of tissues). Not a comfy spot for her to snooze.

Jill

Smokey is a DJ Enfilade Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 08 09:11 PM
Smokey provides a BCT Phoenix Cat anecdotes 3 August 18th 08 12:14 AM
Smokey - RB Sam Cat anecdotes 54 March 4th 07 04:37 PM
Smokey the D*g Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 12 April 17th 05 05:23 AM
My Mom, Smokey and Nox Enfilade Cat anecdotes 8 March 23rd 05 06:46 AM