Concentrated purr session for Tweed?

Old May 15th 05, 06:48 PM
Debbie Wilson

Default Concentrated purr session for Tweed?

Hi everyone,

Many of us here know how effective the power of purrs can be, and how
remarkable things can happen when we as a group purr collectively.

I wondered if we could have a collective purr session at a specified
time tomorrow, to send our concentrated positive purr energies towards
Tweed, who is having her operation tomorrow. You don't have to be online
to do it, just for a few seconds focus your most positive and brightest,
warmest energies towards Christine and on a successful and pain-free
recovery, and for her return to her animals and home. Can I suggest the
following time, when we should nearly all be awake I think:

Monday 16th May - Sending Purrs for Tweed

6 am PST (West Coast USA and W Canada)
7 am MST (Denver, Colorado)
8 am CST (Houston, Texas)
9 am EST (East Coast USA and E Canada)
2 pm BST (Britain and Ireland)
3 pm CET (Western Europe - Germany, Slovenia, Sweden, Italy)
4 pm EET (Eastern Europe - Finland)
8 pm Thailand
9 pm Singapore, Hong Kong, Perth - Australia
10.30pm Adelaide, Australia
11 pm Sydney, Australia
1 am New Zealand - sorry Bev and Lois!

If you miss it, or can't be awake, then just focus your thoughts as
close to the time as you can, or as soon as you remember.

Hope this sounds like a good plan to everyone - set your alarms,
watches, organisers, etc :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 15th 05, 07:06 PM
Debbie Wilson

Kreisleriana wrote:

We're on Daylight Savings Time in most of the US.

Oops - should have written PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT etc. The times are
correct, though, relative to 2pm BST.

Thanks for pointing that out, Theresa.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 15th 05, 07:22 PM
Irulan

Debbie I will certainly put all my effort into this. Thanks for the idea.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 15th 05, 07:52 PM
Gabey8

Absolutely! Great idea!

I might have to send my good thoughts a few minutes early, however. I have
a job orientation thingy that's slated to start at 9 AM. However, I take
public transit to work, so I now have something constructive to do during
my commute. ;o)

I'll have to collect the rumbles of the PurrMonsters and send them off
early, too, for the same reason. Such as the motorboat-like emanations
that Captain is producing even as I type. )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley (who has begun purring audibly within the past
few weeks -- one no longer has to touch his side to determine if he's
purring)

Old May 15th 05, 07:54 PM
jmcquown

Debbie Wilson wrote:
[...]

Absolutely! You've got it and Christina has them coming from the Central
time zone here.

Jill

Old May 15th 05, 09:16 PM
Christina Websell

What a lovely thought! Slight change of plan though - I am now being
admitted to the ward at 1 pm tomorrow Monday and the op is Tuesday 17th.
Please fast forward the purrs 24 hours..
Thanks so much
Tweed

Old May 15th 05, 10:05 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Christina Websell wrote:
What a lovely thought! Slight change of plan though - I am now

being
admitted to the ward at 1 pm tomorrow Monday and the op is Tuesday

17th.
Please fast forward the purrs 24 hours..
Thanks so much
Tweed

I'll just piggy back on Tweed (promise, it's as light as a feather).
Tuesday 17th May @ 07:00 hours... I can do that.

Enhonrkv, Yekce, Munketv, ce epiketv esyomen ye
(Strength, hope, endurance, all be with you).

Smokie Darling (Annie)

[...]

He only bit the ones he loved, because they tasted good." S.

Greenfield