Now That The Jellicle Ball Is Over...

Old November 5th 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Now That The Jellicle Ball Is Over...

Now that the Jellicle Ball is over, Stormmee, would you go out on
a date with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old November 8th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure where wuldja likta go anna wuuld you likta hafa parti kus owr purr dayz
juzt pazzed anna mine aqwisitin day iz arownd here somewherez, Stormmee
bowncin 'citedly
nk.net...

Old November 10th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

I was thinking that I could teleport over and pick you up, and
you could come back with me and meet my humans. GranMeowmie is
furry nice -- she has a wonderful lap!

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old November 10th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure i kan do dat i likez hoomanz in general anna da bezt one iz furri but
mozt of demselvez iz purti fine, Stormmee, startin ta think she likez diz
idermint