Where Is Efurry Kitty? ( Lilith's Bachelorette Party)

Old May 28th 04, 02:21 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Hihi, Lilith. Yoo shur looks nice after yur brushing -- I may go git
brushed, too. I think mos ub da kittees is habbing diffurent spa servisses
rite now -- dey furgot dat dis parti is sposed to be fur yoo. Is dere
sumting else yood like frum da spa, or wud yoo like to go see if Tabitha is
throo setting up da foodz?
---
Rebecca

We iz all ready! Da foodz are all set up here in da conference room.

Tabitha

Old May 28th 04, 02:34 AM
Arlene Knop

Sylvia M wrote:

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message
LADEEZ! LET'Z GET DIZ PARTEE ROLLIN! LILITH NEEDS SUM COMPANEE!!!!!

Cinni, putting down the bullhorn

Hoo kay!!! efurry buddy gaythur rownd da hyoooge prezunt taybull....
Burring uh palyte fuul ov goodeez wiff yuz.

Dyna, luukin arownd furr da bigbig givt furrom awla da kitteez tugeddur...

Am I too layte??? IZE HEER CINNI!! At last at last at last. Psst.
Iz it OK if I go in on thuh big gift too??

Gretchen Marie, jumping up, waving her pawz in thuh air and wispering so
lowd so efurrybuddy will know she's ther
Old May 28th 04, 03:45 AM
Da Koster Katz

*bustling tabby comes over*

Lilith! I fink effurykitty haz spred owt thru the Spa. Heavens, how
culd dey leef da Gest uf Honur tu fend fur hurownself! We'll tayke care
uf dat!

Cinni

Oh fangu! I'ze sorry, Cinni. I'ze just don't knows what to do at a spa.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

How abowt a nize massaj? I think Callisto is free tu gif yu wun. Dat
will hewp yu relaggz.

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 28th 04, 03:48 AM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/27/04 6:34 PM Arlene Knop is reported to have said the following:

Sylvia M wrote:

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message

LADEEZ! LET'Z GET DIZ PARTEE ROLLIN! LILITH NEEDS SUM COMPANEE!!!!!

Cinni, putting down the bullhorn

Hoo kay!!! efurry buddy gaythur rownd da hyoooge prezunt taybull....
Burring uh palyte fuul ov goodeez wiff yuz.

Dyna, luukin arownd furr da bigbig givt furrom awla da kitteez tugeddur...

Am I too layte??? IZE HEER CINNI!! At last at last at last. Psst.
Iz it OK if I go in on thuh big gift too??

Gretchen Marie, jumping up, waving her pawz in thuh air and wispering so
lowd so efurrybuddy will know she's ther

GM! Gud tu haf yu bak! Wen da purresentz ar opin, an da gezt uf honur
iz fed an happee, mebee we ken opin da Booteek so dey all ken du a
littul shoppin.

Cinni

Old May 28th 04, 03:59 AM
Miss Violette

Sorry fur the delay, Ourz pooter was sick anna soft deleted da wrong thing
anna furry hadda go onna net anna get itsef agin. We cuuld see the titlez
ta messagez butted we cuuld notted opin demselfs, I isa notted sure where
everycat else butt i think Tiger's wink isa inna sauna and molly ann was
walking around and helping ofur catz find thingz. I hopes you are likin
yourown parti... Did yourownsef getz yourown nailz did? Trudi, glad to be
back
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
[Fluffy torbie and white striped kitty finishes with the Cool Whip and
starts wandering around. She finds a patch of carpeting that smells nice,
so she scratches it. Then she goes up to the receptionist and jumps onto
her desk. "Where is efurry kitty?" she asks.]

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old May 28th 04, 04:01 AM
Miss Violette

Trudi gets da spa serfice sheet... The popular onez isa nailz and massages,
Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

What other surfaces do you haves available besides brushing and the nip
jacuzzi (Anais's favorite)?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 28th 04, 04:02 AM
Miss Violette

I think I would like one of those, and I bet really bright red would go with
my black furz, Miss Violette
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
ChildFree23 wrote:
What other surfaces do you haves available besides brushing and the
nip jacuzzi (Anais's favorite)?

Now dat myownself is brushed anna dried, I'ze gettink a paw-i-cure

befur
lunch. Would you likes ta come wit me an get one too? Itz furry relaxink.

I'ze thinkin of a nice bloo claw polish... Wanna come?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 28th 04, 04:03 AM
Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
ChildFree23 wrote:
Now dat myownself is brushed anna dried, I'ze gettink a paw-i-cure

befur
lunch. Would you likes ta come wit me an get one too? Itz furry relaxink.

I'ze thinkin of a nice bloo claw polish... Wanna come?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

I wants wun ub doze, too, but firs... where did Amelia git too...?
---
Rebecca

Old May 28th 04, 04:05 AM
Miss Violette

That soundz wonnerful, Miss Cinni, duz you think I cuuld haf myown luncbreak
now, Trudi, drooling just a bit

Old May 28th 04, 04:06 AM
Miss Violette

I haz been layin in dis here sunlamp thingy gettin warm anna relaxed so I
culd do my furst massage butted i thinkz I willz eat lunc first with the
girlcat of honur den report fur work, OEJ, streeccchhhiin big

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Lilith's Bachelorette Party ChildFree23 Cat community 55 May 25th 04 12:47 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM