Where Is Efurry Kitty? ( Lilith's Bachelorette Party)

Old May 28th 04, 03:57 PM
ChildFree23

Really? What's a paw-i-cure?

Y'kno, when da paw-i-curist files down the sharp tippes uv yur clawz

so
dat you don't get caughted in da rugz!

Oh! I have those efurry few weeks!

I'ze thinkin of a nice bloo claw polish... Wanna come?

Polish? What's that?

After dey file dem smooth, dey can puttid lotsa colorz on dem fur da
boykitteez to admire! Yoo can watchid mine ifn yourownself wood like!

Does the paw-i-curist have any colors that go with torbie-and-white stripes?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 28th 04, 03:57 PM
ChildFree23

*bustling tabby comes over*

Lilith! I fink effurykitty haz spred owt thru the Spa. Heavens, how
culd dey leef da Gest uf Honur tu fend fur hurownself! We'll tayke care
uf dat!

Oh fangu! I'ze sorry, Cinni. I'ze just don't knows what to do at a

spa.

How abowt a nize massaj? I think Callisto is free tu gif yu wun. Dat
will hewp yu relaggz.

Okay, a massage would be furry nice!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 28th 04, 06:40 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

ChildFree23 wrote:
Does the paw-i-curist have any colors that go with torbie-and-white
stripes?

Cinni haz effury kolor imaginibble! I tink a nice gold wood luk gud, but
why don yoo look at da rack uv colorz wit me? Letz go inna da paw-i-cure
room!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 28th 04, 09:20 PM
ChildFree23

Does the paw-i-curist have any colors that go with torbie-and-white
stripes?

Cinni haz effury kolor imaginibble! I tink a nice gold wood luk gud,

but
why don yoo look at da rack uv colorz wit me? Letz go inna da paw-i-cure
room!

Okay! [Lilith and Anais walk into the paw-i-cure room. Lilith goes over to
the rack to look at the colors of claw polish.] Oooh! I see one I like!
Yellowish-green, to go with mine eyes!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 29th 04, 06:22 AM
Amelia T Cat

I wants wun ub doze, too, but firs... where did Amelia git too...?
---
Rebecca

[a pretty tortie head pops up from the back side of the food table]

I'm right here!

Amelia
licking her chops

Old May 29th 04, 07:31 AM
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I wants wun ub doze, too, but firs... where did Amelia git too...?
---
Rebecca

[a pretty tortie head pops up from the back side of the food table]

I'm right here!

Amelia
licking her chops

[Rebecca rushes over to join Amelia behind the table, and says in a hushed
voice...]

Amelia! Yoo started witout mee! At leest yoo saved me sum! Ize starvin!
Pass me sum of doze crunchy buggies an mini shrimpee keeshes...
---
Rebecca, whose mouth is suddenly too busy to meow

Old May 29th 04, 05:00 PM
Amelia T Cat

[Rebecca rushes over to join Amelia behind the table, and says in a hushed
voice...]

Amelia! Yoo started witout mee! At leest yoo saved me sum! Ize starvin!
Pass me sum of doze crunchy buggies an mini shrimpee keeshes...
---
Rebecca, whose mouth is suddenly too busy to meow

I had to sample efurryfing, to be sure it is all ok. I'm only about
halfway through the table - want to help test all the rest? The crunchy
buggies and shrimpee quiches are down there, at the end of the table I
haven't gotten to yet. We have to take at least a couple pieces of
everything we test, just to be sure that *all* of the goodies are ok.

Amelia

Old May 30th 04, 12:50 AM
Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
I had to sample efurryfing, to be sure it is all ok. I'm only about
halfway through the table - want to help test all the rest? The crunchy
buggies and shrimpee quiches are down there, at the end of the table I
haven't gotten to yet. We have to take at least a couple pieces of
everything we test, just to be sure that *all* of the goodies are ok.

Amelia

Oh, yes, [chomp, chomp] what a gud ideer! Dat way [chew, chew, swallow] we
kan be shur all deez fuds [crunch, crunch] is up to da standerdz we wantz
[chew, swallow] fur da caterin bizness. [bite, munch] It will also hewp me
rite adfurtizing copy if I kno whut efurryting tastez like. We beddur
hurree up, becawz Cinni is out dere gatherin awl da gests to come in an hab
lunch.
---
Rebecca, liking the way Amelia thinks

Old May 30th 04, 03:43 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu. I would have matched it to my bellyfurs, but they didn't have brown
spotted tabby.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Lilith's Bachelorette Party ChildFree23 Cat community 55 May 25th 04 12:47 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 11:13 AM