Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple Of Bast

Old June 29th 04, 01:53 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple Of
Bast:

Felix Dearest....
I am paynting my klaws and grooming my furz and dreeming of yew.
Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix izn't mooving out of thuh noosgroop

Definitely not, dear heart.

Felix, glad he hasn't been forgotten.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old June 29th 04, 05:41 AM
Sylvia M

Heer I yam...Ar weez lining up yet???

Dyna, looking around for MouseCat, awl duded up

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
I yam pootin on mine brydzmaydz gown an brushin mine furz...
den I wyll be on mine way!!!

Dyna, Usink uh liddul brush on hur eer tuftz

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Attention efurry kitty:

Sammy and I have decided to get winkwinked this week. Put on your best

furs
and teleport over to Miranda Banda's Shaman Temple Of The Godess Bast

for
the ceremony

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Nervous Bride To Be
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old June 29th 04, 07:02 PM
MouseCat

Heer I yam...Ar weez lining up yet???

Dyna, looking around for MouseCat, awl duded up

MouseCat, looking elegant in his black tux with tophat and cane, walks up

Dyna - you look absolutely beautiful!

MCat

Old June 30th 04, 03:48 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Heer I yam...Ar weez lining up yet???

Dyna, looking around for MouseCat, awl duded up

MouseCat, looking elegant in his black tux with tophat and cane, walks

up

Dyna - you look absolutely beautiful!

MCat

As du yu! Yu ar a site furr sore eeyz.
An dat teal bootineer reelee setz it off.

Watcha bin dooin? I mizt yu, an effin yur poztz, ya kno.

Dyna, fluttering hur long lashes

Old June 30th 04, 10:31 AM
MouseCat

As du yu! Yu ar a site furr sore eeyz.
An dat teal bootineer reelee setz it off.

Watcha bin dooin? I mizt yu, an effin yur poztz, ya kno.

Dyna, fluttering hur long lashes

I have been busy working with Samuel to get things arranged for the
wedwink reception (just making sure that Cleopatra's majordomo was on
top of things, which he has been), and helping Cleopatra with a writing
project.

And of course I've been thinking a lot about a certain Dynamite kitty of
my acquaintance! I've been missing you, too. I will try to be better
about keeping up with my posts, though it has been a little difficult
lately with my somewhat flaky human secretary.

Did I mention that you're absolutely beautiful?

MCat

Old June 30th 04, 07:01 PM
Sylvia M

"MouseCat" wrote in message
As du yu! Yu ar a site furr sore eeyz.
An dat teal bootineer reelee setz it off.

Watcha bin dooin? I mizt yu, an effin yur poztz, ya kno.

Dyna, fluttering hur long lashes

I have been busy working with Samuel to get things arranged for the
wedwink reception (just making sure that Cleopatra's majordomo was on
top of things, which he has been), and helping Cleopatra with a writing
project.

And of course I've been thinking a lot about a certain Dynamite kitty of
my acquaintance! I've been missing you, too. I will try to be better
about keeping up with my posts, though it has been a little difficult
lately with my somewhat flaky human secretary.

Did I mention that you're absolutely beautiful?

MCat

Ahhh Jeeeee, Fangu MC!

Dyna fullattered

Old July 2nd 04, 01:46 AM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Lilith Kitten's Winkwink At Miranda-Banda's Temple Of
Bast:

Felix Dearest....
I am paynting my klaws and grooming my furz and dreeming of yew.
Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix izn't mooving out of thuh noosgroop

Definitely not, dear heart.

Felix, glad he hasn't been forgotten.

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

I cud nefur furget yew, my luv. I know yew are taking care of yer
hoomins and Ize taking care of Meowmie's bad eyes again. We bof need to
hav sum FUN!

GM, spraying a liddle Eau de Tigercat behind her eerz