Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's 4th Purrday

Old February 14th 05, 03:55 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 11 Feb 2005 14:46:00 -0800, PixieDust413 wrote:

Fangu, Mlle Anais! Are you coming to the reception Sammy and I are
hosting in mineown honor?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Uv cawz, Lillith! I woodn't miss it fur anyfink!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/14/2005 9:55:18 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 15th 05, 01:46 AM
Miss Violette

May I bring guests, Miss Violette, hoping raf and black are free to 'skort
her
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
Fangu, Miss Violette! You is invited to the reception Sammy and I are
having in mineown honor in the club car.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department

Old February 16th 05, 10:45 PM
Ray or Fran

Happy belated 4th purrday Lilith Kitten. Weze really hopez youze had a
wonderful day and weze got a furry nice white orchid for youze munching,
smelling or bat bat batting pleasure.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old February 17th 05, 04:10 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, fangu so much! [whisker-rubtheorchid] I think I'll wear
this to Kitty Schottland's winkwink. Did you know she's
getting winkwinked to Boogie the Harpurr Cat? And that she's
a VC now, too?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Old February 18th 05, 08:39 PM
Ray or Fran

Yes weze did, and itz so exciting for her. Weze luvz wedwinks and weze got
some other orchids for anyone whoz would like one.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--

Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old February 19th 05, 02:54 AM
ClowderCat

Ray or Fran wrote:
Yes weze did, and itz so exciting for her. Weze luvz wedwinks and

weze got
some other orchids for anyone whoz would like one.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--

Hi Punkins and Puddi Cat. I'm the flower kitty at the wedwink and I'd
like an orchid. I want to add it to my flower clothes!

Nathan

Old February 19th 05, 06:11 PM
Ray or Fran

Of course Nathan. Herez a furry nice light purple orchid. It will really
be shown off by youze furs and go well at the wedwink.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(helping Nathan with the orchid)

Old February 20th 05, 02:36 AM
ClowderCat

Ray or Fran wrote:
Of course Nathan. Herez a furry nice light purple orchid. It will

really
be shown off by youze furs and go well at the wedwink.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(helping Nathan with the orchid)

Thanks. I'd like it to be tied to my tail, right by the rose!

Nathan